bieap.gov.in – AP Inter Revaluation Application Form 2019 [Result Date]. Andhra Pradesh Rechecking Online Application Form Last Date. BIEAP Supplementary Result.
AP Inter Revaluation Online Application Form 2019 Last Date – bieap.gov.in
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will soon conduct the 1st and 2nd year examinations and the results will be announced after a month or two for the same.
Revaluation is the process where students can apply for recounting, rechecking and scanned verification of valued answer scripts. Students, who are not satisfied with their overall results, can apply for AP Inter Revaluation Application Form 2019 in the due course of time.
- Candidates cannot ask for the re-valuation or recounting of marks of other students.
- Students who failed to clear the subjects in regular exams will appear for the supplementary exams.
- The dates for both junior and senior inter exams will be made available for download on the official website of the board.
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Exam Name||Intermediate Public Examinations 2019|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Apply for Revaluation||April 2019|
How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh Inter Revaluation Application Form 2019
- Visit the BIEAP web portal i.e. www.bieap.gov.in.
- Search for the re-verification of valued answer scripts & supply of a scanned copy of the answer sheet link.
- Enter the Inter-Hall ticket number, DOB, mobile number, email id and names of the subjects the candidates want to apply the revaluation for.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Review & submit the application form
- Take the print out of the application for further preferences.
BIEAP Revaluation Application Fee
AP Inter Revaluation Result 2019 Date
- Visit the official website of BIEAP.
- Click on the link for Revaluation Result 2019.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Click Here To Apply For AP Inter Revaluation Online Form.