aprjdc.apcfss.in – APRJC Online Application Form 2019 Notification. Check APRJC CET 2019 Application Fee, Entrance Exam Date, Syllabus.
APRJC Online Application Form 2019 Apply Last Date – aprjdc.apcfss.in
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society has released Notification of APRJC CET 2019 for admission in Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College into various Intermediate courses (MPC/ BiPC/ CEC/ MEC).
The AP Residential Educational Institutions Society invites online applications from eligible candidates to apply for the CET (Common Entrance Examination). Candidates are required to fill the Online Application on the official website before the last date as per their eligibility.
Important Dates For APRJC CET 2019
|Application Starts||24th Jan 2019|
|Last date to Apply||20th Feb 2019|
|Admit Cards Release||April 2019|
|Exam date||April 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For APRJC Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh State Only.
- Candidates should have passed 10th in 2019 from any Recognized Board or College.
- The Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible to apply.
- General candidates are required to secure minimum GPA of 6 in 10th.
- BC/SC/Minority Candidates must have obtained minimum GPA of 5 in 10th.
- GPA of 4 in English is required for all the Candidates.
About APRJC CET 2019
- Exam will be conducted in English & Telugu Languages.
- Mode of the Exam will be offline (Paper & Pen based)
- The question paper will be containing 150 questions and each question will carry one mark.
- duration of the test will be 2 and 1/2 Hours
- There will be no negative marking.
- Exam paper will comprise of objective types MCQs.
How To Apply For APRJC CET 2019 – Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of APREIS i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in.
- Click on “APRJC apply link”.
- Pay the application fee via prescribed mode of payment.
- Fill up all the required details in the application form.
- Upload Scanned photograph and Signature in the required format.
- Submit the form.
- Now, take a printout of filled application form for future reference.
APRJC CET 2019 Application Fee
- Registration Fee: INR 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Click Here To Fill APRJC Online Application Form 2019.