bbau.ac.in Official Website ~ BBAU Lucknow Admission Form 2019 Online Fill Last Date. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission Application Form 2019
BBAU Admission 2019 – bbau.ac.in Login
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a Central University located in Lucknow which was established in 1996 by the Government of India. Students from across the country want to take admission in the university to pursue UG, PG, Ph.D. and M.Phil. Degree provided here.
Various UG courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc., BA, B.Com, B.Li.Sc and B.Ed. as well as PG courses like M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MA, M.Sc., M.Li.I.Sc and LL.M. are offered in the university. Candidates who are interested to apply for BBAU Admission 2019 are suggested to go the official website.
BBAU Lucknow Admission 2019 Important Dates
For UG and PG Courses
|Online Application Starts||25th March 2019|
|Online Application Ends||20th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||5th May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||25th May to 5th June 2019|
|Result||15th June 2019|
For Ph.D. and M.Phil. Courses
|Online Application||11th May 2019|
|Online Application||25th May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||31st May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||18th to 26th June 2019|
|Result||30th June 2019|
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Selection Process 2019-20
UG and PG Courses :
- Selection of eligible candidates on all UG, PG will be based upon their performance in ‘BBAU Online Entrance Test’ which will be conducted by the university.
- Admission in M.Tech course will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE by the candidate followed by university counselling process.
- For M.Pharma course program, one needs to obtain a valid score in GPAT Exam.
- Valid score holders in CAT/ MAT or XAT are eligible to apply for MBA course.
- Admission on M.Sc. (Statistics) will be done based only if the candidate gets a valid score in ICAR/ ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/ GPAT/ GATE or NET.
BBAU Admission Ph.D and M.Phil Courses:
- To get admission in Ph.D and M.Phil courses, candidates will have to crack an “Online Entrance Exam and Interview” rounds.
- Candidates who have qualified ICAR/ ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/ GPAT/ GATE/ SLET/ JRF or NET Exams are exempted from M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Test.
Eligibility Required for BBAU Lucknow Admission 2019
|Under Graduate Courses||12th with Minimum 50% Marks|
|45% for SC/ ST/ PH Categories|
|Post Graduate Courses||50 to 55% in Concerned UG courses|
|45 to 50% for SC/ ST and PH candidates|
|Ph.D.||Master’s with 50% or M.Phil. with 55%|
|M.Phil.||At least 50% in Master’s degree (concerned field)|
BBAU Admission 2019- Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of BBAU i.e. www.bbau.ac.in.
- Click on the link BBAU Online Admission 2019, you will see on the home page.
- Now, click on “Register and Apply” link.
- Fill up your Personal, Educational, Contact and Bank Account details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee via any online or offline payment mode.
- For offline payment, download the Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of ICICI Bank.
- Your Registration Number will be generated after successfully depositing the fee.
- Login again (using e-mail ID and Password entered at the time of Registration) to know your Registration Number.
- Submit the form.
- Keep a print out of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required BBAU Lucknow Admission 2019 :-
Candidates are required to attach the following scanned copies with the file size of maximum 80KB for each document in JPG format only.
- Recent Colored Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression (Left thumb for Male and Right thumb for Female)
- Photo ID that you will carry at the time of Examination
- The fee can be paid via any of the online of offline payment modes.
- For online payment, you can use credit/ debit cards/ net banking etc.
- For offline payment, you will have to submit your Challan at any branch of ICICI Bank.
|Category||Application Fee Amount|
|General/ OBC||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||INR 500/-|
Out of the total seats, about 50% of all UG/ PG and Research courses are reserved for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH categories.
BBAU 2019 Admit Card Generate Login
- The admit cards for the entrance examination will be released in the month of May 2019.
- The admit cards will be uploaded on the official website of the university.
- The applicants will have to enter their registration details in order to download their admit cards.
- Applicants are required to carry their admit card at the exam centre otherwise you will not be able to appear in the exam.
About BBAU Entrance Exam 2019-20
The questions in both the papers will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
UG/ PG Courses:
- The cut-off marks will be 20% of the total marks of Entrance Test for the General Category candidates and the cut-off marks for SC/ST Category candidates will be 15% of total marks of the Entrance Test.
- The Entrance Test will not be conducted for the courses, where the percentage of total appearing candidate is less than 50% of the total intake of the course.
- Admission to the course will not be taken, if the total qualified candidate in the Entrance Test-2019 is less than 50% of the total intake in that particular course.
- There shall be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- For each incorrect answer, (-1/3) marks will be awarded.
Ph.D and M.Phil Courses:
- Entrance Test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%.
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Counseling Date & Details 2019
Candidate need not send the copy of documents with Application Form. They are required to bring the original and self-attested copies of mark sheet/grade sheet certificates at the time of counselling for admission.
- After the declaration of result, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling.
- You need to carry all the original documents with you for verification process.
- The seats will allotted at the time of counseling only.
- The allotment will solely be based upon the merit.