CTI Chennai Admission Form 2019 – dget.nic.in Central Training Institute Online Application Form 2019. Apply Online for CTI Admission 2019-20 Login
CTI Admission 2019 – dget.nic.in/content/institute/cti-chennai.php
Courses are offered by Central Institutes under DGT. Courses like ATI’s, FTI’s, RVTI’s and Private IToTs to fulfill the objective of uplifting. To upgrading the training standard of existing serving instructors of ITIs. Industry as well as those who aspire to become successful instructor in future in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s).
- Admission into CIT Course 2019 under DGT (Directorate General of Training) will made through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) which will an Online (Computer Based) examination.
- Admissions in Private IToTs will also filled based on the ranking and score obtained in the entrance test and the reservation policy of the Government.
- These courses are conducted under the aegis of National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- The candidates advised to visit the websites from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test.
Eligibility Criteria for CTI Chennai Admission Form 2019-20
Any candidate who possesses the following qualifications can apply for Engineering Technology, Training Methodology and Trade Technology-I in the relevant trade.
- A pass in Matriculation or equivalent.
Technical Qualification CTI Chennai Admission 2019
- A pass in National Trade Certificate (or)
- pass in National Apprenticeship Certificate (or)
- A pass in Degree or Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering in the concerned trade.
- Minimum 14 Years.
- There is no upper age limit.
CTI Chennai Admission Selection Procedure 2019
The selection will be done on the basis of AICET CITS Entrance Exam 2019. The date of the exam will soon announced. The CTI Chennai Admission online entrance examination will of two hours duration and the question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and Reasoning.
Exam Fee & CTI Application Form 2019:
- General/ OBC/ Other candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST, PH and Women candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates need to remit an application fee in any of the modes using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Application Procedure of CTI Chennai Admission 2019
- Submission of CTI Applicant’s Details
- Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and Qualification entry Select the Trade, Choice of Institute and Choice of Examination Centres
- Payment of application fee online
- Download and Print confirmation page.
- Ensure your email id and mobile number is correct.
- On successful submission of application, the registration number will sent to you by email and SMS.
Documents Required for CTI Chennai Admission 2019-20:-
- Credit card/ Debit card / Bank details
- Scanned Photograph along with Signature
- Also Scanned copy of the community certificate (only for OBC/SC/ST candidates)
- Scanned copy of the 8th Std or SSLC(10th Std) Mark sheet
- Provide Scanned copy of the NTC or NAC or Diploma or Degree Certificate
- Scanned copy of PH certificate / Ex-servicemen
Counseling Process for CTI Chennai Admission 2019
The allotment of seat in an institute will finalized by respective Institute. It will done during counseling solely on the basis of merit (marks secured in the AICET). as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
- You will have to submit your original documents for verification process.
- If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats (choices in application) not vacant, he will offered seat wherever available.
- No transfer request for admission will entertained.