www.dcsonitpurtreasury.com – DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 [Assam Career]. Apply Online For DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment Online Application Form.
Assam Career – DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 Online Form Last Date
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the vacancies of Junior Accounts Assistant under Grade III posts. The recruitment process has been started to fill up the 7 vacancies available for these posts.
- The short notification for the DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website of Government of Assam, Sonitpur District.
- Detailed notification for the same will soon be published on the official web portal.
- Last Date to apply online for the available vacancies is 20th March 2019.
Important Dates For DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 Application Form
|Online Application Process Starts||10th March 2019|
|Online Application Process Starts||20th March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the hard copy of Online Application||10th April 2019|
DC Sonitpur Treasury 2019 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Conditions For DC Sonitpur Treasury Online Recruitment Form 2019
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must carry a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institution.
- Candidate must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from any recognized institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as pr the government provided norms.
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Salary per Month: INR 14000/- to INR 49000/-
- Grade Pay: INR 8000/-
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant will have to follow the given procedure:
- Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test which will be conducted to test the General Intelligence of the candidate.
- After written exam, a Computer Proficiency Test will also be conducted to test the computer skills of the candidate.
- The Final list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test .
- There will be No Interview.
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 Examination
- Written exam will comprise of 300 Marks.
Subjects included in the exam are:
- General English (Precis Writing, Drafting, Composition of grammar) (100 marks)
- General Mathematics (HSLC standard) (100 marks)
- General Knowledge (100 marks)
Candidates will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test of 50 marks for final selection.
How To Apply For Assam Career DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019 – Application Form Procedure
- At the very first step, visit the official website i.e. www.dcsonitpurtreasury.com .
- Create an account by clicking on ‘Sign-up’ option.
- Fill up the details and submit them.
- Now, login to the portal with your user id and password.
- Fill up the application form available on the next page.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload your scammed photograph and signature.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
You need to send the hard copy of the duly filled application form along with the below mentioned documents to the following address via post:
Deputy Commissioner (Treasury Establishment) Sonitpur,
Tezpur, P.O. Tezpur, Pin-784001,
District- Sonitpur, Assam
Document Required For DC Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019
- 12th Mark-sheet
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Self-Attested Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge
- Self-addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp
Click Here To Apply For Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Treasury Recruitment 2019.