www.dei.ac.in ~ DEI Admission Form 2019 [Interview Date] admission.dei.ac.in:8088/admissionform. DEI Application Form 2019 – admission dei 8088 Form, Entrance Exam Result & DEI Admit Card Download Online. दयालबाग़ एजुकेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट के ऑनलाइन एडमिशन के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए यहाँ दी गयी लिंक को खोले ! इसमें आप योग्यता अनुसार अपना आवेदन कर सकते है ! ध्यान रहे छात्र दी गयी दिनांक को ही फॉर्म भर सकते है ! फॉर्म में कोई त्रुटि पायी गयी तो उसे निष्कासित कर दिया जायेगा ! DEI के ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट तथा महत्वपूर्ण तारीख इस पेज पर देखे !
DEI Admission Form 2019 – admission.dei.ac.in:8088/admissionform
Dayalbagh Educational Institution (DEI), Agra is a Deemed University which offers various UG, PG, Diploma, M.Phil and Ph.D courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Home Science, Business and many more subjects.
It also offers various courses in Distance Education Mode. The selection of eligible candidates in this prestigious college is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in academic, entrance exam and personal interview. Candidates can apply for Dayalbagh University Admission 2019 either through online or offline mode of application.
Important Dates – DEI Admission Form 2019
|DEI Admission Form Dates 2019||1 February to 1 March 2019.|
|Application Process Ends of UG Diploma, B.Voc, B.Arch., B.Tech and B.F.A||1st week of June 2019|
|Application Process Ends B.Ed, M.Voc, PG, PG Diploma||2nd week of June 2019|
|Personal Interview Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling and Personal Interview Round 2 for Non-Attended Candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Last Date to apply for Certificate Courses||2nd week of July 2019|
|Certificate Courses Entrance Written Test||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling and Personal Interview for the Certificate courses||4th week of July 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2019|
|Session Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|Migration certificate submission last date||4th week of September 2019|
Eligibility Required to Apply Online for DEI Admission 2019
- Candidates up to age of 35 years are eligible.
- Fir Diploma in Engineering and Polytechnics, maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years in case of SC/ST).
- JEE Main qualified candidates are eligible to apply for B.Tech degree.
- To apply for B.Arch., a valid score in NATA is mandatory.
DEI Admission Selection Process 2019-2020
The selection on any course is solely based upon the:
- Merit list prepared as per the Academic Performance.
- Written Entrance Exam
- Personal Interview
All candidates will be called for written test while only selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Admits Cards for Written Test/Personal Interview will be uploaded on website of the Institute. They can also be downloaded from the Institute Website.
- Candidates will be called for Personal Interview on the basis of marks obtained in various pre-qualifying and/or qualifying examinations as well as marks obtained in the written test.
- A candidate must obtain at least 30% marks in the Written Text of the concerned programme to be eligible to be called for Personal Interview.
- However, all Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and appear in the concerned written test shall be called for personal interview.
- Branch allotment is on the basis of overall merit in the entrance examination.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available. Allotment is on the basis of merit.
Application Procedure for DEI Admission 2019
The applications can be submitted either via online or offline mode.
Online Application Process for DEI Admission 2019
- Visit the official website of DEI i.e. www.dei.ac.in.
- Complete the registration process.
- Proceed to the application form.
- Fill up the details correctly in the form.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Upload the required documents and submit the form.
DEI Admission Offline Application Process 2019
- Collect the application form from the help desk counter of DEI.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fill the application form carefully.
Submit the same (not required to attach any document) to:
Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh, Agra- 282005
Check DEI Admission Application Fee 2019
- Non-Professional Courses: INR 230/-
- Professional Courses: INR 270/-
- Pay the fee by Credit/ Debit card or Net-Banking through SBI Collect.
At the time of counseling, you will have to visit the university along with all the original documents for verification. At that time only, you will be allotted a seat.
- A candidate shall be considered to be admitted as a student in the Institute as soon as he is admitted by the Dean, registered for admission and has paid the prescribed fees.
- After their admission, the candidates are required to enroll themselves in the Institute.
- Those coming from outside Institutions and seeking admission in the Institute, shall submit their complete enrolment forms along with their transfer/migration certificates