www.jmi.ac.in – JMI University Admission 2019-20 [Entrance Exam Syllabus]. Apply Online For Jamia Millia Islamia University Application Form – jmicoe.in .
JMI University Admission 2019-20 – jmicoe.in Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia is a Public Central University which was established in 1920 and is situated at Aligarh. It is an “A” grade Central University recognized by NAAC and is an example of the diverse educational system which covers all aspects of schooling, under-graduate and post-graduate education.
- The university conducts entrance tests for Jamia Millia Islamia Admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil and Ph.D as well as diploma and certificate courses.
- The University was ranked 12th position among the Universities and 06th position among central Universities of the country in National Institute Ranking Framework-2017.
Important Dates of Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2019
|Application Process Starts||2nd February 2019|
|Application Process Ends||14th March 2019|
|Form Editing Till||18th March 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability||8th to 13th April 2019|
|JMI Entrance Exam||May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Result||June 2019|
|Submission of Qualifying Exam Result||15th September 2019|
|Admission Closed||Last Week of September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For JMI University Admission 2019-20
The eligibility criteria will vary as per the course or certification you want to apply as the minimum qualification required will vary.
- Must have passed minimum qualification required with good/ acceptable percentage of Marks.
- Candidates appearing in their final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from other countries can apply.
- All candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply.
Selection Procedure For Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2019-20
- Candidates will get admission on courses on the basis of their performance in JMI Entrance Exam and Interview conducted by the university authorities.
- Admission to B.Tech/ B.Arch program of the university will be based on the score/rank of JEE Main 2019 examination.
- Admission to B.D.S. program will be based on the rank of NEET Exam 2019.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Objective Type/ Multiple Choice questions in all programs of the University except M.Phil/ Ph.D
How To Apply For JMI University Admission 2019-20 – www.jmi.ac.in Form
- To register for admission, candidates are required to visit JMI’s Admission Portal: www.jmicoe.in .
- Now, you will have to complete the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will get a unique user id and password on your email address.
- Now, login to the portal through allotted user id and password.
- Proceed to apply for the course of your choice.
- Fill up the application form.
- Enter the details required carefully.
- Attach the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee via Online Mode using Credit/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- Submit the form.
- Candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website.
Application Fee For www.jmi.ac.in Admission 2019-20
|Courses||Application Fee Amount|
|AJK Mass Communication Research Centre||INR 700/-|
|Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences|
|Faculty of Dentistry|
|Faculty of Education|
|Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)|
|Faculty of Engineering &Technology (Except B.Tech.)|
|Faculty of Law|
|M.Phil & Ph.D.||INR 1500/-|
|All other Faculties/Centres||INR 550/-|
Documents Required For JMI University Admission 2019
Candidates are required to bring the following original documents at the time of admission:
- Proof of passing qualifying exam along with Marksheets.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam’s Marksheet
- Age proof (High School/Senior Secondary School’s Marksheet)
- Proof of entitlement to any reserved category (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute
- Certificate from Govt. Hospital certifying blood group.
- Candidate has to bring Score card of JEE Mains and NEET for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS Programme respectively.
- In case of gap period, certificate from class –1 Gazetted officer to certify no indulgence in criminal behavior.
- Proof of permanent address along with name and location of nearest police station.
- Experience and No Objection Certificates by current employer.
- Self-employed candidates shall provide authentic evidence in support of their self-employment.
Click Here To Apply For JMI University Admission 2019-20.