cetcell.mahacet.org – MAH CET 2019 Application Form [Registration Link]. Apply Online For Maharashtra CET 2019 Last Date, Entrance Exam.
MAH CET 2019 Online Registration Application Form Last Date – cetcell.mahacet.org
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Master of Business Administration (MAH MBA CET) is conducted every year to offer admission for Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Management Studies (MMS) courses at various Business Schools in the state.
The MAH CET 2019 for admission to full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra for Academic Year 2019-20 will soon be conducted in the state.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website for downloading Admit Card for online test. Intimation for downloading Admit Card will also be sent through email/SMS.
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 will be conducted online on 09th & 10th March 2019 in multiple sessions.
Important Dates For MAH CET 2019 Application Form
|Online Application Process Starts||10th January 2019|
|Online Application Process Ends||15th February 2019|
|Admit Card Release||1st March 2019|
|Exam Date||9th & 10th March 2019|
|Result Announcement||31st March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For MAH CET 2019 Application Form
- Must have passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree Course from any institution recognized by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required for General category candidates.
- Minimum 45% aggregate are required for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
About MAH CET Exam
There are four sections in the exam viz. Verbal ability/Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Qualitative Aptitude, and Abstract Reasoning.
- There will be no negative marking System for this test.
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions
- Test Duration: 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Examination – Online
How To Apply For MAH CET 2019 Application Form ?
- Visit the official website i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org .
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- “Click for New Registration” and enter required details.
- Now, login with the registration number generated by the system.
- Fill up the application form with relevant details.
- Enter your academic qualification details of grade 10th onwards.
- Validate your details to proceed for further steps.
- Upload your photo and signatures in scanned form.
- Review all your details filled before final submission of the form.
- Make payment of application fee through any of the online payment modes.
- Keep a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
MAH CET 2019 Application Fee
|General category (from Maharashtra State, outside Maharashtra State, J&K Migrant candidates||INR 1000/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC||INR 800/-|
- Application fee must be paid through Online Mode only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Click Here To Fill MAH CET 2019 Application Form.