mofpi.nic.in – MOFPI Application 2019 Online Form [PMKSY]. Apply For Ministry of Food Processing Industries. Check Eligibility Required Documents.
MOFPI Online Application Form 2019 – mofpi.nic.in Login
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) has a clear goal of facilitating and acting as a catalyst to attract quality investments from within India and abroad into this sector with the aim of making food processing a national initiative. With this overall objective, the Ministry aims to:
- Enhance farmer’s income by better utilization and value addition of agricultural produce
- Minimize wastage at all stages in the food processing chain by the development of infrastructure for storage, transportation and processing of agro-food produce;
- Introduce of modern technology into the food processing industries from both domestic and external sources;
- Encourage R&D in food processing for product and process development and improved packaging;
- Provide policy support, and support for creation of Infrastructure, capacity expansion/ Upgradation and other supportive measures form the growth of these sectors.
- Promote export of processed food products.
PM Kisan SAMPADA Yojana [PMKSY]
Government of India (GOI) has approved a new Central Sector Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters) with an allocation of Rs. 6,000 crore for the period 2016-20 coterminous with the 14th Finance Commission cycle. The scheme will be implemented by Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI).
PM Kisan SAMPADA Yojana is a comprehensive package which will result in creation of modern infrastructure with efficient supply chain management from farm gate to retail outlet.
- It will not only provide a big boost to the growth of food processing sector in the country but also help in providing better returns to farmers.
- PMKSY is a big step towards doubling of farmer’s income, creating huge employment opportunities especially in the rural areas.
- It will reduce wastage of agricultural produce, increase the processing level and enhance the export of the processed foods.
How to Fill MOFPI Application 2019 – Registration Process
Implementation of the scheme has been transferred to Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Interested and eligible organizations/institutions may submit their application to Nodal Officer of ICAR.
Documents Required For MOFPI Application 2019
Detailed project report clearly indicating the total project cost, means of finance, recurring expenditure, information on availability of land and building, qualified manpower, implementation schedule, Technical Civil Works and Furniture & Fixtures etc.
- Sanction letter of term loan from bank/financial institutions, if any.
- Certificate of incorporation/registration of the organization
- Annual reports and Audited Statement of Accounts of last two years.
- Blue Print of the laboratory building Plan
- Notarized English version of land document
- Item wise and cost wise details of Technical civil works envisaged duly certified by Chartered Engineer (Civil).
- Item wise and cost wise details of lab equipments envisaged duly supported by quotations.
- Date of commencement of commercial production.
- Gov Study Report (GSR) with Justification wherever modification of Infrastructure & Machinery is suggested.
An affidavit duly executed on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- or more duly notarized by Notary Public Affirming:
- That organization’s sister concern(s) as well as the applicant company itself has not obtained any financial assistance for a food processing project in the past from MOFPI.
- That the organization has not obtained/applied for or will not obtain any grant/subsidy from any Ministry/ GOI organization for the same.
Click Here To Fill MOFPI Application 2019.