www.msupayment.in – MSU Exam Fees Online Payment 2019. Pay MSU Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking For MSU Examination 2019.
MSU Exam Fees Online Payment 2019 – www.msupayment.in
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) is a dynamic institution of higher learning, set in a rural milieu of southern Tamil Nadu. The University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a teaching-cum-affiliating University.
MS University (MSU) has opened its portal of “Online Fee Payment” for the students to pay April 2019 semester examination fee. Candidates studying in the university and registered on the portal with permanent registration number (PNR) can pay their fees on the portal easily.
- Candidates are advised to pay their fees on the portal before the last date.
- Last hour payment may lead to failure in the transaction due to network traffic and may lead to double/ triple payment.
Requirements To Pay MSU Exam Fees
The Students submitting Exam Application and Paying Fee Online for Degree Examination April 2019 should note the following:
- The Mobile No. that will provided for registering to kept in hand to receive OTP.
- Provide only a valid Email ID which is mandatory.
MSU Exam Fees Online Payment Process
- Visit the official website of MSU i.e. www.msuniv.ac.in.
- Go to ‘Examinations’ & select ‘Submission of Exam Application’.
- Now, Click on the link “To Transact Click Here”.
- Select your course of study.
- Enter your registration number, email id and mobile no. and Click “Proceed”.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) sent to the mobile & Click “Submit OTP”.
- Total Payment to made, with all details will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ Button.
- Choose Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking option and proceed through the payment process.
- Complete the payment.
- Download the e-receipt generated and keep it for record.
Click Here To Pay MSU Exam Fees Online.