www.nyks.org – NYKS Application Form 2019 Last Date [Salary]. Apply For Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment Form 2019.
NYKS Recruitment Application Form 2019 – www.nyks.nic.in
Nehru Yuva Kendras were established in the year 1972 with the objective of providing rural youth avenues to take part in the process of nation building as well providing opportunities for the development of their personality and skills.
In the year 1987-88, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) was set up as an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, to oversee working of these Kendras. NYKS is the largest grassroots level youth organization which channelizes the power of youth on the principles of voluntarism, self-help and community participation.
युवा और वयस्क विकास के लिए राष्ट्रीय कार्यक्रम (NPYAD)
The program is being conducted by NYKS in the current financial year. The scheme titled National Programme for Youth Adolescent Development (NPYAD) has been formulated by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.
The scheme contains programmes like:
- National Integration Camp (NIC)
- Multi – Cultural activities on the theme of National Integration
- National Youth Festival and State Youth Festivals
- National Youth Awards
- Inter State Youth Exchange Programme (ISYEP)
Objectives of NYKS
Objectives of the scheme broadly are to:
- To provide opportunity for holistic development of youth including adolescents for realization of their full potential and to develop leadership qualities among them.
- Promote national integration and strengthen secular and creative worldview of the youth about their country, society and future.
- To foster the spirit of adventure, risk taking and teamwork.
- To acknowledge adolescents as a distinct sub-group among youth and address to their distinct needs.
Eligibility Criteria For NYKS Application Form
Only 25 participants will participate in one adventure programme irrespective of its type. The State Director/ host NYK will issue very clear guidelines to participating NYKs for selection of only those youth who fulfills following criteria.
- The age group of participants should be 15-29.
- All participants should member of the Youth Clubs affiliated to NYK and should physically fit to participate in adventure activities.
- Youth from Saansad Adarsh Grams may also given opportunity to participate in the Adventure Camps.
- Due representation should given to Women, SC/ST/OBC. At least 30% of the participants should be women.
- All participants should willing and able to participate in all activities planned for adventure programme.
- The participants of the previous adventure camp should not considered for selection.
Inter State Youth Exchange Programme (एक भारत श्रेष्ठ भारत)
“Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” was announced by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 31st October, 2015 on the occasion of the 140th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (सरदार वल्लभभाई पटेल). Subsequently, the Finance Minister announced the initiative in his Budget Speech for 2016-17.
Through this innovative ISYEP Program, the knowledge of the culture, traditions and practices of different States & UTs will lead to an enhanced understanding and bonding between the States thereby strengthening the unity and integrity of India.
How To Apply For NYKS – Online Registration Application Form
- First, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.nyks.nic.in as per your eligibility.
- Click on ‘Join Us’ option available at the homepage.
- Then, sign in for the registration.
- If you are a registered user then proceed to login.
- After registration, login to the portal with provided registration id.
- Fill up the required details.
- Upload the documents mentioned below.
- Submit the form.
Documents Required For Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Application Form
- Memorandum of Association, by laws
- Proceedings of the General Body Meeting
- List of Office Bearers and Members
- Registration Certificate
- Account in a Bank or Post Office
Click Here To Fill NYKS Application Form 2019.