www.ongcindia.com – ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online. ONGC Apprentice Recruitment For Diploma Application Form Last Date.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Last Date – www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) presents online applications for the recruitment of interested and eligible candidates on 4014 vacancies available of the post Apprentice in various trades. Candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for the same on the official website till 28th March 2019.
For more details, you need to refer to the official notification available on ONGC Website. It is a great opportunity for the ITI as well as graduate candidates to get a government job. You can check out the important dates regarding the ONGC Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019 in the following paragraph.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||14th March 2019|
|Online Application Ends||28th March 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st April 2019|
|Document Verification||8th to 12th April 2019|
|Joining Date||15th April 2019|
Vacancy Details For ONGC Apprentice
The description of number of vacancies available in each sector is available in the tabular data provided here as follows:
|Sector Name||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Apprentice Vacancy Online Form
Candidates are required to fulfill all the eligibility conditions mentioned here:
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 years||24 years|
|OBC- NCL||27 years|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (CL)||29 years|
- Candidates are required to carry ITI certification in respective trades.
- Candidates should have BA/ BBA or BCA degree as per requirement.
- Candidates having higher qualification are not eligible.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- The selection of the candidates will be done as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in their relevant qualifying exams.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification process.
- Candidates will have to go through the training period of 12 months.
How To Apply For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- Candidates are needed to visit the official website of ONGC i.e. ongcindia.com.
- Now, go to “Careers” tab.
- Click on the advertisement link “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961”.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure your Eligibility before applying.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill up the application form with appropriate details.
- Upload your scanned signature and passport sized photograph.
- Also, upload any other required document.
- Pay the application fee amount, if any with the prescribed mode of payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Keep a print copy of the application form for future use.
Documents Required To Fill ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Registration Form
- Valid Email id
- Mobile Number
- Govt. Apprenticeship Registration number Click here
- Qualification Certificate (ITI/Diploma/Degree )
- SSLC/SSC/Matric Mark Sheet
- 10th Certificate / Birth Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- PAN Card (Not Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Excluded for the candidates from Assam)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable).
Click Here To Apply Online For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019.