paoamc.gov.in – PAO AMC Payslip Jawan Login [Website]. Register Online For Pay Accounts Offices AMC. Download Latest PAO AMC Payslip.
PAO AMC Payslip Jawan Login – paoamc.gov.in/login
Pay Accounts Offices (PAO) AMC is a sub office of the organization of PCDA (CC), Lucknow under Defence Accounts Department, Government of India. PAO manages pay and allowances of over 59000 JCOs and ORs of Army Medical Corps spread over 2500 units across length and breadth of country.
Pay Accounts Offices maintain Pay and Allowances of JCO and ORs posted in far flung areas of the country. PAO is responsible for maintaining Pay & Fund Accounts in respect of JCOs/OR of:
- Indian Army,
- Territorial Army,
- NCC Personnel, and
- Defence civilian Non-Gazetted employees posted in field areas.
Objectives of PAO AMC
The objectives of PAO (ORs) are:-
- To maintain pay and provident fund accounts of JCO/ORs on computerized MPS system.
- DOLPHIN system respectively correctly and completely in all respects and issue monthly pay slips.
- To ensure prompt authorization of advances and withdrawals wherever admissible.
- To advise Record Officer/Centre Commandants on matters relating to pay and allowances of JCO/ORs.
- Rendition of Abstract of Receipts & charges for inclusion in the All India Compilation of Accounts.
- To ensure prompt settlement of pay and provident fund accounts of individuals becoming non-effective.
- To maintain pay accounts of Defence civilians serving in field areas.
- Furnishing of timely Management Information System Reports (MIS) to higher Authorities and also the other regular and miscellaneous reports.
PAO Pay Bills – AMC Payslip Download
The PAOs preparing locally the establishment pay bills of their staff (including MTS) will follow the following procedure:
- The provisions of Office Manual Part-II regarding the preparation of establishment pay bills will be observed.
- After closing the pay bills for a month, the PAO will send a requisition to the Main Office concerned for the net amount required for disbursement to the members of establishment (including MTS) so as to reach the above offices by the 25th of the month to which it relates or even earlier, if possible.
- On the authority of the requisition, Main office will upload the monthly pay to the personal account of the individuals.
- PAOs will send the audit copy of the pay bills together with all supporting vouchers to Main Office by the 20th of the following month.
How To Fill PAO AMC Jawan Registration / Login Application Form
To register on the website, the Jawan is required to generate a user-ID and password to access the interactive personal details on the website i.e. paoamc.gov.in.
- Click at Create Login / Register tab on the website’s home page.
- Enter Army Number, PAN number and Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Create a Password and a Security question, which would be used in case the user forgets the password.
- Upon providing the above details, the Jawan would become a registered user of the website.
- To login on the website, the Jawan has to click on Jawan Login on the website’s homepage.
- Enter username (Army number) and Password.
- A Jawan can access details of his AFPP Fund, Pay, DOsII, T-Section Claims and Pay Slips on the website.
Click Here To Fill Jawan Registration / Login Application Form.