rieajmer.raj.nic.in – RIE CEE 2019 Application Form Last Date [Entrance Exam]. Apply Online For RIE CEE Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Cutoff.
RIE CEE 2019 Application Form Last Date – Apply Online [rieajmer.raj.nic.in]
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE) offers various programmes namely B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed, MSc B.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, and B.Ed-M.Ed Integrated courses recognized by NCTE. RIE invites online applications from eligible candidates for RIE CEE 2019.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) conducts Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for RIE Admission to the selected candidates in the courses offered at the institute.
- 100% students get opportunity through campus placement however some of them prefer to go for higher studies.
- The institutes also offer merit scholarship for 50% of students and others are eligible for various other scholarship schemes.
- The campus is fully residential and all the students are provided accommodation in the campus
Detailed advertisement along with eligibility conditions, reservation and other instructions etc. can be downloaded from the website.
Important Dates For RIE CEE 2019 Application Form
|Availability of Application form||March 2019||April 2019|
|Amendments in Application Form||April 2019||May 2019|
|Admit Cards Release||14th May 2019||18th May 2019|
|Common Entrance Exam Date||June 2019|
|Submission of Certificates||July 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For RIE CEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must have passed 12th or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process of RIE CEE 2019
- Ranks will be generated with 60% weightage from CEE-2019 and 40% weightage for qualifying exam.
About RIE CEE 2019
- The question paper will contain objective multiple choice type questions.
- Mode of exam: Offline (Pen and Paper based) exam.
- Total Questions: 80
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Language of the Paper: Hindi and English
- Negative marking will be applicable for incorrect answers.
How To Apply For RIE CEE 2019 – Online Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website of RIE CEE i.e. rieajmer.raj.nic.in.
- Now, click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Complete the registration and proceed to Login.
- Select the suitable course you want to apply for in RIE.
- Now, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab which is available on the home page.
- Then, fill up the online ‘RIE CEE Application form’ with appropriate details.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Review the form and click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Keep a printout of the form for future reference.
RIE CEE 2019 Application Form Fee
The fee for entrance examination is applicable to all the candidates as per the rate shown below:
|For General/OBC Category||Rs 800/-|
|For SC/ST/ PWD Category||Rs 400/-|
- Payment should be made through Debit / Credit Cards online or by e-Challan of State Bank of India.
- International Debit/ Credit Cards are not accepted.
Counselling and Admission For RIE CEE 2019
- The Counseling and admission will be done in respective RIEs.
- The details of the counseling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs.
- For availability of number of seats for State/UTs please contact to RIE concerned or the seat matrix available on the official website.
- Candidates will be required to report to the institute at the time of counselling for document verification and admission process.
Click Here To Fill RIE CEE 2019 Application Form.