RTE Admission 2019-20 Online Form Last Date [School Login]. Apply Online For RTE Admission 2019 Application Form Required Documents, Age Limit.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date [School Login]
RTE (Right To Education) Act came into the force with an aim to provide free and compulsory education provided to students that are from weaker classes like SC/ST/OBC and other Backward Classes. This RTE gives free education only from class 1 to 8. 25% of all the private and public schools reserved for students who belong to the BPL [Below] Poverty Links under this act.
RTE (राइट टू एजुकेशन) अधिनियम एससी / एसटी / ओबीसी और अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग जैसे कमजोर वर्ग के छात्रों को प्रदान की जाने वाली मुफ्त और अनिवार्य शिक्षा प्रदान करने के उद्देश्य से लागू हुआ है । यह RTE इस अधिनियम के तहत BPL [नीचे] गरीबी लिंक से संबंधित छात्रों के लिए आरक्षित सभी निजी और सार्वजनिक स्कूलों के कक्षा 1 से 8. 25% तक केवल मुफ्त शिक्षा देता है।
In today’s scenario, every children has right to take education for their bright future. In India, it is a very good initiative taken by Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan, to start the RTE Act for the development of India.
आज के परिदृश्य में, प्रत्येक बच्चे को अपने उज्ज्वल भविष्य के लिए शिक्षा लेने का अधिकार है। भारत में, यह भारत के विकास के लिए आरटीई अधिनियम शुरू करने के लिए, प्रारंभिक शिक्षा निदेशालय राजस्थान द्वारा एक बहुत अच्छी पहल है।
Main Objective of RTE Admission 2019
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE) is an Act of Parliament of India enacted on August 24th 2009. The RTE act describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for child between the age group of 6 years and 14 years in India under Rule 11/Article 21a of the Indian Constitution.
बच्चों को मुफ्त और अनिवार्य शिक्षा का अधिकार अधिनियम या शिक्षा का अधिकार अधिनियम (RTE) भारत की संसद का एक अधिनियम है जिसे 24 अगस्त 2009 को लागू किया गया था । RTE अधिनियम में आयु वर्ग के बीच बच्चे के लिए मुफ्त और अनिवार्य शिक्षा के महत्व के तौर तरीकों का वर्णन किया गया है भारतीय संविधान के नियम ११ / अनुच्छेद २१ ए के तहत भारत में ६ वर्ष और १४ वर्ष।
RTE Admission 2019-20 State Wise Date
All the important information and notification related to different states for RTE Admission 2019 – 20 will be made available on the official website of the university in online mode for the reference of the applicants by the official authority.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Maharashtra Online Form – rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
RTE Admission in Maharashtra started in 1st April, 2010. So, candidates who want to check RTE 25 Online Admission Form 2019-20 Maharashtra. Check from rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. Register Online Application, students can also check RTE 2019 Admission Form from student.maharashtra.gov.in
RTE Maharashtra Admission Procedure
- The application process is being conducted online
- The schedule for lottery drawing and admission process will be uploaded on the official website
- Also, applicants would also have the facility to check the names and details of schools with RTE quota online
How to apply For RTE Maharashtra Admission ?
- First of all the students have to open official website of RTE – rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then open Online Application Tab available on official website.
- If you are an Existing user, then login with your Application No. and Password.
- If you are an New User. Click on New Registration link.
- Fill all the required details correctly like Name of Child, Date of Birth, Mobile No. etc.
- Then Click on Register button.
- Then you have to fill an online application form.
- Take a Print out of RTE Admission 2019-20 Application Form.
Documents Required For RTE Admission Maharashtra
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Family income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
RTE Admission 2019-20 Karnataka Online Application Form – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Admission details will be released on its official website. Candidates under the Right To Education Act, the State government of Karnataka reserves some seats in government as well as private schools sectors. These reserved seats are for those candidates who all are from weaker areas or poor financial background.
RTE Karnataka Admission Procedure
- The registration of the candidate via online from its official site www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- List of eligible students will be made available after the applications scrutinized and on the official site.
- The selection will complete according to seats if student’s quantity is higher than seats then the list of the selected students will be made via lottery method in front of a person and it will be declared by the State Education Department.
- When selected students submit their original certificates which are asked, their admission is confirmed that time and students will get admission in this process.
How to Apply RTE Karnataka Admission Online
- Open official web portal of RTE Karnataka – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Click on RTE 2019-2020 Karnataka Admission Online Application Form link.
- Fill all the required details correctly and click on Submit Application Form button.
- Take a print out of RTE Karnataka Admission 2019 Online Form for future use.
Documents Required For RTE Karnataka Admission
- Income Proof
- Residential Proof
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Caste Certificate
- Disadvantaged Group and Weaker Section
RTE Admission 2019-20 Gujarat Application Form – www.rtegujarat.org
RTE Admission 2019-20 Gujarat includes children of age group born between 2 June 2013 to 01 June 2014 will be considered for admission. Only children from SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income up to 2 Lakh, OBC with Parent’s Annual Income up to 1 Lakh and GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000. The application forms will be started from 3rd week of April and ended till 1st week of May, 2019.
RTE Gujarat Admission Procedure
- On authorized portal of RTE Gujarat – www.rtegujarat.org, make sure to fill Online Application.
- Thereafter, submit the form to receiving centre.
- Further, RTE Gujarat 2018-2019 Online Registration Form will get approval by DPEO.
- As of the fourth step, Online Seat Allocation will be done.
- Thereafter, Print Admit Card from the official website of Right to Education, Gujarat itself.
- Visit School and Take Admission.
How to Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20
- Open official web portal of RTE Gujarat – www.rtegujarat.org
- Click on RTE Gujarat Login.
- Open New Registration link.
- Fill all the required details in Online Application Form.
- Take a print out of RTE Admission 2019 Gujarat Form for future use.
Documents Required For RTE Gujarat Admission
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Parent’s Caste Certificate
- BPL Card
- Child Documents: HIV Affected Children, Mentally Challenged Child, Orphan etc.
RTE MP Online Admission 2019-20 Form
RTE Madhya Pradesh Online Admission for the Academic Session 2019-20 started in the Mid of the May 2019. Eligible Students May Register Online for RTE Admission 2019 Mp Online. Parents those who want their children admission in Nursery & 1st Class you may Apply through RTE. Selection of the Students to take Admission in private & Govt School through RTE is Totally based on Lottery Process.
RTE MP Admission Procedure
- First of all, go to educationalportal.mp.gov.in official website of RTE Madhya Pradesh 2019-20 Admission Online.
- Now you reach the rte admission 2019-20 MP home page.
- After that you have to click “RTE Online Lottery 2019-20” under the ‘New’ section.
- Candidates here can see important dates for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission.
- You will now need to click on the “Apply Online” option under the Applications section.
- After this, you will have to click on the “Submit” button by filling out your full details.
- Apart from this, candidates will have to verify OTP to complete the application process, for that you have to follow this link.
- Finally, the candidates can take the printout of the completed application form.
How to Apply For RTE MP Online Admission Application Form
- First of all open MP Online Education Portal RTE – educationportal.mp.gov.in .
- Then you have to open Online Application Form link.
- Now you all redirected to a new page.
- Fill here all necessary details correctly.
- Then submit your RTE Online Form.
- Take a Print out of it for future use.
Documents Required For RTE Madhya Pradesh Online Admission
- Age Proof Certificate
- Guardian Annual Income Proof
- Residential Proof
- SC/ST Certificate
RTE Admission 2019-20 Rajasthan Application Form Last Date
Candidates those who are from poor financial background or other backward classes, for them Rajasthan government announces right to free and compulsory education. Most of the non-government schools allow 25% of the reservation of seats for these minority classes. RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019 can start from February 2019. So, all the children are eligible and their age is between 3 – 7 Years. Their parents can apply online for RTE Admission Rajasthan 2019 from official website. Check how to apply for Rajasthan RTE from its official site www.scholarshipyojana.in/admission/rte-rajasthan-admission.
RTE Admission 2019-20 UP Online Form – rte25.upsdc.gov.in
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 will start from 25 February 2019 (expected). So, all the candidates’ lies between 3 to 6 years of age can apply. Their parents can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Admission 2019 Under Right to Education Act. Up government and non-government schools must have necessary to reserved 25% of total seats for RTE Students. Thus, Parents may fill online RTE Admission 2019 UP Application Form correctly and submit on rte25.upsdc.gov.in Admission 2019.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Uttarakhand – www.rte121c-ukd.in
Right to Education Uttarakhand Admission to the private schools has been opened under the RTE Act. Uttarakhand board has released the notification on RTE Online Admission 2019-20 Uttarakhand. Parents can filled the admission forms from its official site www.rte121c-ukd.in for RTE Admission 2019-20 Uttarakhand. The Right to Education has come to the policy for reserving the 25% seats in the schools for the weaker section. Selection process for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2019-20 based on the lottery system. The draws will be removed from the applications of RTE Admission 2019 20 Uttarakhand. Later then RTE Uttarakhand Lottery Result will be declared. From which you all can see the RTE Uttarakhand Selection List.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Chhattisgarh – eduportal.cg.nic.in
Those parents, who all are from Chhattisgarh, for their children RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019 will going to start from May 2019. All the Parents who want to apply for RTE Admission 2019-20 Chhattisgarh, they all can apply online for Admission in Private Schools under RTE Act from RTE Chhattisgarh Online Portal on http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/rte/Student/StudentRegistration.aspx.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Tamil Nadu – tnmatricschools.com
RTE Admission 2019-20 Tamil Nadu, Parents who wish to admit their child in to private schools can apply by filling the RTE Tamil Nadu 2019-20 Online Application from its official site tnmatricschools.com. Before applying, check the eligibility criteria, the weaker sections of Tamil Nadu under this RTE Act, can only fill RTE Application Form 2019-20 Tamil Nadu.