shekhauni.ac.in – Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019 Last Date. Fill PDUSU Rechecking / Retotaling Online Application Form.
Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019 Last Date – shekhauni.ac.in
The Shekhawati University Sikar offered a number of UG & PG Courses. The PDUSU had successfully conducted the BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com annual exams from March to May month. Now the PDUSU had released the UG PG Exam Result for session 2018-19. Candidates, who are looking for the Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019, can get it here. The PDUSU Revaluation Form is available now.
Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019 – Interested Students can apply online PDUSU Sikar Revaluation Form for UG & PG Courses, i.e., BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed, MCA, BCA, etc. Both Private & Regular Shekhawati University Students apply for annual exam Rechecking/RTI Form Online at www.shekhauni.ac.in .
Shekhawati University Results 2019 – univexam.com
Shekhawati University is going to declare Rechecking Result 2019 on the official website because the revaluation application process has been closed in the month of July. The Shekhawati University BA 1st year, second year and Final Year Rechecking Results are going to announce. This year Shekhawati University is seeking the number of students for BA, B.Com, BBA Revaluation and now results. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University (PDUSU), also known as Shekhawati University. PDUSU Revaluation Result 2019 has not yet been declared by the University.
Shekhawati University Rechecking / Retotalling Application Form 2019
Candidates those who have doubts in their marks or failed in semester exams, so don’t worry we have alternative. More than a thousand candidates have applied online in the University of Shekhawati. PDUSU Sikar Students are waiting for Revaluation Result & marks. Name wise results are a trend search term in any exam results. This is useful for those candidates who forget the roll number. Shekhawati University will also provide name wise BA, BSC, BCOM Revaluation result 2019. Private colleges want to show their results in an advertisement to compare the other results of the college; they will use the results tool of this name.
How to Apply For Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within 7 days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within the Shekhawati University deadline using the offline or online method.
- Now check out your branch and year link on Shekhawati University website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use.
Click Here To Fill Shekhawati University Revaluation Form 2019.