ssc.nic.in – SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Notification PDF [Exam Date]. Apply Online For SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form Last Date [Syllabus].
www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment – Apply Online
The Staff Selection Commission invites online applications for the recruitment of the eligible 12th pass candidates on the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators under SSC CHSL Exam 2019.
CHSL stands for ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam’ which is conducted every year for the recruitment of candidates on the available posts in for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of Indian Government.
Key Points SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy
- Online application process has been started on the official website of the commission for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and apply online before 5th April 2019.
- Official notification for the same has been released and available on the official website.
- Number of vacancies is 3259 tentatively.
- Further vacancy details will soon be updated on the website.
- The admit cards for the examination will be uploaded on the website in the month of June 2019.
Important Dates For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Starts||5th March 2019|
|Online Application Ends||5th April 2019|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||7th April 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||9th April 2019|
|Tier-1 CBT Exam Date||1st July to 26th July 2019|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||29th September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Minimum Qualification: Must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Age relaxation will be provided for the candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.
Salary / Pay Scale For SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
|Post Name||Salary||Grade Pay|
|LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||INR 5200/- to 20200/-||INR 1900/-|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||INR 5200/- to 20200/-||INR 2400/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||INR 5200/- to 20200/-||INR 2400/-|
Selection Process For SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
The selection process will be consisting of:
- Computer Based Test (Tier-I Objective Type)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
- Document Verification
Application Process of SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy
The process of filling online application consists of two parts:
- Filling Online Application Form.
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the commission i.e. ssc.nic.in .
- Click on ‘Register Now’ option available in Login section.
- Fill up your basic personal and contact details.
- Also, upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature.
- After completion, you will be provided with a unique registration id and password.
Fill Online SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Application Form
- Login to the portal with the provided id and password.
- Go to ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Click on the link available there for Apply for SSC CHSL 2019.
- Continue to fill up the application form.
- Select the examination centre of your convenience.
- Also, enter your educational and other required details.
- Then, click on ‘I Agree’ checkbox and submit the details.
- Now, proceed to pay the application fee via any of the prescribed payment mode.
- Verify the filled details and submit the form.
- Keep a printout of the form for future reference.
Application Fee For SSC CHSL 2019
- For all candidates: INR 100/-
- Application Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Documents Required For SSC CHSL 2019 Online Recruitment
Following documents will be required at the time of Document Verification Process:
- Any of the following Identity Proofs:
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
Click Here To Apply For SSC CHSL Online Recruitment.