wcconline.wcc.edu.in Admission- WCC College Online Application Form 2019. WOMEN’S CHRISTIAN COLLEGE Online Admission Form Last Date 2019-2020 Login.
WCC College Admission 2019 – wcconline.wcc.edu.in
Women’s Christian College, Chennai was started by the Kanyakumari Diocese of the Church of South India to empower the girl students. The prestigious college was started in 1973 and is affiliated to the University of Madras. The objective of this college is to prepare intellectually well-trained and socially committed young women who would meet the needs of the community and hence will play a crucial role in the development of the country. Candidates who want to apply for Women’s Christian College Admission 2019 can collect the application form from the college office.
- The college offers B.Sc., BA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA, BCA at the undergraduate level and MA, M.Sc., Integrated B.SC + M.Sc. and M.Com at the post graduate level.
- The college also offers M.Phil Courses and Ph.D. in Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, English and History.
- Registration Starts from 2nd May 2019.
WCC College Online Application Form 2019 – Courses Offered
Eligibility Criteria for wcconline.wcc.edu.in Admission 2019
- For UG Courses: 21 years (Maximum)
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/DNC: 3 years relaxation
- For Differentially abled: 5 years relaxation
|B.Sc||Maths||Should have studied Maths in HSC|
|B.Sc||Chemistry||have studied Chemistry in 12th|
|B.Sc||Botany||Should have studied Chemistry in 12th|
|B.Sc||Computer Science||studied Maths in +12|
|B.Com||minimum 65% in Commerce and Accountancy in 12th|
|BA||Should have passed in +12|
|MA||Bachelor’s Degree in Concerned Subject/ Stream|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||50% in B.Sc. Mathematics or B.Sc. Applied Science|
|Physics||50% in B.Sc. Physics as main with Mathematics (or) B.Sc. Applied Science.|
|Chemistry||50% in B.Sc. Chemistry|
|Biotechnology||50% in B.Sc. (Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Agriculture/ B.E. Biotech/ B.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ B.V.Sc/ M.B.B.S/ B.D.S.)|
|Information Technology||50% in Any degree with Mathematics or Statistics|
|Integrated B.Sc + M.Sc||Computer Science and Technology||Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics, preferred with Physics|
|M.Com||General||B.Com/ B.A Corp.Sec./ B.Com (A&F)/ B.C.S/ B.B.A/ B.B.M/ B.A (Co.op)/ B.Sc Computer Science/ B.A Industrial/ B.Sc Maths/ BCA/ B.Sc Statistics.|
|Computer Science||Master’s Degree in Computer Science / IT / Computer Science & Technology / Computer Applications or equivalent|
|Chemistry||PG degree in Chemistry.|
|Home Science – Food and Nutrition||M.Sc. Degree in Home Science Foods & Nutrition.|
|Home Science – Food Service Management and Dietetics||M.Sc. Degree in Home Science Food Service Management & Dietetics.|
|Psychology||M.Sc. or M.A. Degree in Psychology|
|Ph.D.||Psychology||Master’s Degree in the concerned Subjects|
The selection of eligible candidates on all the courses will purely be based upon the Merit List which will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Selection lists as well as waiting lists will be put up on the College Notice Board.
- Interview cards will be sent only to the selection candidates.
- No intimation card will be sent to the unselected candidates.
Application forms for admission are issued before 5 days from the date of publication of results of higher secondary Examination.
- WCC Application form can be obtained from the college office.
- Filled in application should be registered in the college office.
- Applications not containing the marks in the qualifying examination and other particulars called for in the application form will be rejected.
- Copy of the community certificate should be attached to the application form if a candidate wishes to be selected under the reservation quota
- An interview card obtained from the college office must be attached to the application form. It should be self-addressed and duty stamped.
Photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the filled in Application submitted:
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of proof for Differentially Abled/ Sports Quota/ NCC/Ex-Servicemen
- Transfer Certificate
- UG Courses – Rs. 25/-
- PG Courses – Rs. 40/-
After the result declaration, the candidates will be needed to visit the college with the original documents for verification process.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate
- Church membership certificate (for CSI candidates)
- WCC College Admission 2019 – wcconline.wcc.edu.in
- WCC College Online Application Form 2019 – Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for wcconline.wcc.edu.in Admission 2019
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Method
- Application Procedure
- Documents Required:-
- Application Fee
- PM Yojana List 2019
- Apply Online
- Share this: