Jal Bachao, Video Banao, Puruskar Pao Contest
How to Submit Video & Win Prizes
By following these simple steps, one can participate and upload his/her video on the official website which is www.mygov.in under Jal Bachao, Video Banao, Puruskar Pao Contest.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website www.mygov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Jal Bachao, Video Banao, Puraskar Pao Contest” option given on the web page.
- After that, read the details of the contest and click on “Login to submit task“.
- After that, a login Page will appear on your screen.
- If you are an existing user then log in using the credentials.
- Otherwise, you have to register by clicking on “Register Now” option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully and enter the OTP received on the mobile number.
- After logging in, click on “Do this task now“.
- Then, your task will be accepted and “Do this Task Now” will change to “Do”.
- After that, click on “Submit task”.
- Here you have to write a description of the video of out 500 words and also submit the video link same as that is uploaded on Youtube.
- After that, submit the task to see your submission in the “My Submissions” section.
Jal Bachao Video Banao Puraskar Pao Contest Fortnight Timelines
There will be 3 winners for every fortnight who can win up to Rs. 25,000. People can make video submission as mentioned above and any innovative advertisement/commercial on Water Conservation are also welcome. The video should be b/w 2 to 10 minutes duration in Hindi, English or any other regional language. Before uploading the video, check the fortnight schedule:-
|1st Fortnight||10 July 2018 to 24th July 2018|
|2nd Fortnight||25 July 2018 to 8 August 2018|
|3rd Fortnight||9 August 2018 to 23 August 2018|
|4th Fortnight||24 August 2018 to 7 September 2018|
|5th Fortnight||8 September 2018 to 22 September 2018|
|6th Fortnight||23 September 2018 to 6 October 2018|
|7th Fortnight||7 October 2018 to 21 October 2018|
|8th Fortnight||22 October 2018 to 4 November 2018|
Upload video within the timelines to showcase your contribution to water conservation.
Selection procedure & Award Money
The government will judge all the participants on the basis of their creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, artistic merit, quality of video, content and visual impact. For every fortnight of the competition, there will be 3 winners who can win prize money up to Rs. 25,000. The distribution of prize money is given as follows:-
- 1st Prize – Rs. 25,000
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 15,000
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 10,000
The two to ten-minute video in Hindi or English or any Regional language must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in the order shall be evaluated by a Committee constituted by the Ministry. The decision of the Committee would be final.
Each of the winners will be notified through the email address that they provided along with their submission. The myGov portal shall also display the names of winners.