Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018
As the digital era is going on, the lottery system has also made digitally active in various parts of the country and thus the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has come out with the similar lottery system, Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018. The government is going to sell a total number of 10,532 homes in the state via lottery on 19 August. The Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 includes different parts of the state like Thane, Virar, Kalyan, Ambernath, Sindhudurg, and Ratnagiri areas. Thus, the people who are interested in the scheme can fill Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 Online Application for Housing Scheme through the official website which is lottery.mhada.gov.in.
Under the scheme, out of the total 9018 Konkan Board Houses, 3937 homes are under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) which is a scheme launched by the central government.
The draw for Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 is scheduled on 19 August for both Konkan and Nagpur Areas. People can now check the price details, housing details, important dates in the official advertisement which is already mentioned.
Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 Application Form
The online registration for the lottery will start on the official website of MHADA from 2 pm on July 18, while it shall be open till midnight of August 8. Registered applicants can start filling their application from 2 pm onwards of July 19 till midnight of August 9. The EMD amount can be paid till August 10 via different modes including internet banking, debit card, and credit card.
The official website for filling up the application form for Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 is lottery.mhada.gov.in.
Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 Important Dates
Below in the table, we have provided all the important dates for making the information to reach the aspirants easily, so that the applicants remember the important dates while filling Konkan Housing Lottery 2018 Form:-
|Promotional Advertisement for Draw||17 July 2018|
|Starting Date for Konkan Lottery Registrations||18 July 2018 (2 p.m)|
|Starting Date of Online Application for Draw||19 July 2018 (2 p.m)|
|End Date for Online Registrations for MHADA Lottery||8 August 2018 (11:59 p.m)|
|End Date of online Applications for Draw||9 August 2018 (11:59 p.m)|
|Last Date for Online Fees Payment||10 August 2018 (6 p.m)|
|Publication of draft list of accepted applications||14 August 2018 (6 p.m)|
|Publication of final list of accepted applications||16 August 2018 (6 p.m)|
|Draw Lottery at Grihanirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra East||19th August 2018 at 10 a.m|
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018 have to fulfill the following criteria to get eligible for the scheme:
1) Applicant must be over 18 years of age.
2) Applicant must have a Domicile Certificate proving they’ve stayed in Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
3) Applicant must be having Income proof of financial year (average monthly income excluding reimbursement) as per the following groups’ criteria:
Economically Weaker Section – With income up to Rs 25000
Middle Income Group – With income ranging from Rs 50,001 to Rs 75000
Lower-Income Group – With income ranging from Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
High-Income Group – With income ranging from Rs 75,001 and above
4) Applicant must have a pan card as an identity proof.
How to Apply Online
By following the below mentioned simple and easy steps, one can apply for the Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2018, these are:
- Step 1: Visit MHADA official website which is lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Step 2: Log on to the MHADA Lottery Scheme website.
- Step 3: Register on the portal. You will need to create a username and fill basic info.
- Step 4: Once the username is created, you can log in online.
- Step 5: Click the scheme you need and personal details such as income group, reservation category and applicant type. Enter the scheme code, etc. Shortlist your location. Give your permanent address. Mention bank details.
- Step 6: Confirm all details.
- Step 7: Pay application fee by making payment through demand draft or online through debit/credit card or NEFT/RTGS net banking.
NOTE–> For more information regarding MHADA Lottery Application Form 2018 Kindly Visit the official website.