[F10Q F101K] JIO F30C Hard Reset Code Boot Key Problem. Check How to Factory Restore / Hard Reset Jio F30C To Solve Hang Problem In Jio Phones.
[F10Q F101K] JIO F30C Hard Reset Key – Boot Code [Hang Problem]
Jio Keypad phone is a gift for all the poor people in this world of technology. It covers almost all the basic features of a smartphone such as Internet Facility, Watch YouTube Videos, Live TV, Multimedia Features and Online Games etc. Now instead of purchasing a costly smartphone, you can buy this Jio F30C with smartphone features only in INR 1500.
What is Need of Jio F30C Hard Reset
Use of all the apps and internet adds junk files in the internal storage of your phone and hence slows down the processing and performance of your phone. Then you need to Hard Reset the Jio Keypad Phone in order to improve the speed of it.
This can only be done by restoring the factory mode or by resetting it which means you phone will reach the same state in which you purchased it. All the settings will be in default mode, your data will be cleaned but it will improve the performance of Jio phone vigorously.
How to Factory Restore/ Hard Reset Jio F30C?
- Take your Jio Keypad Phone in your hands.
- Now, press the ‘Menu’ button that is uppermost key on left hand side.
- Now, all the app icons will be shown there.
- Click on ‘Settings’ icon and you will be shown the options for Display Settings, Ringtone Settings etc.
- Select bottommost option for ‘Restore Settings’ and click on it.
- You will be asked for a password to enter.
- Default password is ‘0000’, if you haven’t changed it manually.
- Enter the password.
- Now, you will be asked for a confirmation that whether you want to Restore your Phone or not?
- Select “Yes” to reset your phone.
- Your Jio phone will get switched off automatically and will restart within 2 minutes.
- Now, your phone is in Factory Reset Mode. All the junk files and your data along with Contacts will be cleaned.