BJP Chunav Sankalp Patra 2019 – Ghoshna Patra PDF. Check Here BJP Ghoshna Patra 2019 PDF or BJP Sankalp Patra 2019 PDF Download – Lok Sabha Election.
BJP Chunav Sankalp Patra 2019 PDF Download
चुनाव संकल्प पत्र, or it can be called as the Manifesto, is the list of all the announcements, intentions and the declaration of all the promises made by the Electoral Political Party for the welfare of common people in the duration of its term. Every political party is required to release its Ghoshna Patra before elections.
As the Lok Sabha Chunav for the year 2019 is going to be started very soon, all the parties all the participation parties are preparing their manifesto. Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) is all set to release its BJP Ghoshna Patra 2019.
BJP Manifesto 2019 – Ghoshna Patra 2019
The BJP had started a campaign naming ‘भारत के मन की बात: मोदी के साथ’ in February month in order to take suggestions of the common people of the country so that they can prepare their manifesto (घोषणा पत्र) accordingly. BJP will release its manifesto a few days before the commencement of the first phase of Lok Sabha Chunav 2019.
- All important issues including अयोध्या राम मंदिर and Ganga will be included in this manifesto.
- Unlike 2014, when the election manifesto was release in the morning of the day of elections, party will release the Sankalp Patra, a few days before the General Elections.
- The manifesto will be comprised of the solutions of all important issues of the poor people.
- The focus of the manifesto will be upon Women Empowerment, Farmer Development and Uplift of Poor.
- Also, the manifesto will include various schemes for providing Education, Skill & Employment Opportunities and empowering the country’s economy.
भारत के मन की बात : मोदी के साथ
“Mann Ki Baat” was an impressive move made by Hon’ble Prime Minister Modi to get to know about the actual needs of the common people. It was the proof of his great strategical mind as the campaign not only helped him getting common people’ support but it was also an incredible way to promote his party.
It was the best way to connect with the common people and to learn about their expectations from the party. When the people were asked about their opinion for the manifesto, it made them feel an important part of the country.
- About 50 crores people were asked about their views about the ‘India of their dreams’ across the country.
- However, many of the people think it as a complete “Publicity Stunt”.