passbook.epfindia.gov.in – EPFO Claim Status Without UAN [Call, SMS, App]. Check PF Claim Balance Status By SMS / Call / App Without UAN Number.
EPFO Claim Status Without UAN Number – Know Your Claim Status
Most of the private companies deduct the PF amount (Provisional Fund) from their employees’ salary per month. If you are also an employee in any company or organization then, you can check your PF amount available in your EPF Account with the help of UAN (Universal Account Number) but you must register yourself first on the Unified Member Portal to become an EPF Member.
EPFO generates a UAN for every PF contributing member. If you are among these PF Contributing members then you can easily Know Your EPF Claim Status on the official website of EPFO.
- Members with authenticated Aadhaar and Bank details seeded against their UAN can now submit their PF Withdrawal/Settlement/Transfer claims online.
- One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
- A member can view the passbooks of the EPF accounts which have been tagged with UAN.
EPFO Passbook Member – passbook.epfindia.gov.in
All EPF Members who have been availed with a UAN Number can also apply for EPFO e-Passbook Services. It will enable you to check your EPF Account Passbook online.
Key Points Of EPF Claim Passbook
- This facility is to view the Member Passbook for the members registered on the Unified Member Portal.
- Passbook will be available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal.
- Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal will be effective at this Portal after 6 Hours.
- Passbook will have the entries which has been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.
- The facility of passbook is not available for members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
Eligibility For EPF Online Claim Submission
- The member should have activated his/her Universal Account Number.
- The mobile number used for activating UAN should be in the working condition.
- Member’s AADHAAR details should be seeded in EPFO database.
- You should avail OTP based facility for verifying e-KYC from UIDAI while submitting the claim.
- Member’s Bank Account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
Claim EPF Balance Check Status Without UAN
You can easily check your PF Balance in your EPF account by entering the UAN on the EPFO portal but you can also check it without using UAN. The must condition to check your PF Status without UAN from any of the below mentioned processes is that you must be a registered EPF Member.
The processes have been described below:
EPF Status Check by Sending SMS
- You need to send a SMS on the number 7738299899.
- Type the message – EPFPHO UAN <ENG>.
- A revert message will be sent to you showing your EPF Account Details.
EPFO Claim Status Check In A Missed Call
- In this service, you need to give a missed call from the registered mobile number on 011-229014016.
- You will receive a message about the details of your PF Balance.
PF Claim Status On EPFO UMANG App
- EPFO services are now available on the UMANG (Unified Mobile APP for New Governance).
- The UMANG APP can be downloaded by giving a missed call 9718397183.
- The APP can also be downloaded from UMANG website or from the Google Play Store.
- After installing the app, select EPFO option from app homepage.
- Now, go to “Employee centric services” and enter EPF UAN.
- Login using the OTP sent to your register mobile number and conform it.
- Now, click on Check EPF Balance Details.
- You will see the details about your PF Transaction.
Click Here To Check EPF Claim Status By UAN Number.