How To Hard Reset Oppo A3S (A83) Without Password. Check Here Easy Steps To Hard Reset Oppo A83 If You Forgot Screen Lock.
Oppo A3S (A83) Hard Reset Without Password
Have you forgotten the Screen Pattern or PIN Number of your Oppo A3S Smartphone to unlock it? Well, one of the ways to Unlock Your Oppo A3S Phone without Password is to restore the factory settings.
But you need to be aware that while going for this option, you will lose all your personal data, contacts etc. available in your mobile phone. Also, you not be able to recover that data ever after resetting it. If you are fine with that then, let us see the procedure to do this:
How to Reset Oppo A83 Without Password ?
Here is the procedure to reset your Oppo A3S smartphone after forgetting the screen lock password:
- First of all, you need to Switch OFF your phone by pressing on the Power Button for a few seconds.
- Now, press and hold the Power Button as well as the Volume Decrease Button.
- Keep holding until the Recovery Page appears.
- Now, you have entered in the Recovery Mode.
- You will be asked for ‘Select Language’.
- Use Power Up and Down buttons to move to any option and Power Button to select it.
- Select your language.
- A new window will be opened and you have to move to the option ‘Wipe Data’ available there and select it.
- A Confirmation window will appear asking ‘Wipe all your data’.
- You need to select ‘Yes’ option.
- Now, go to the option for ‘Reboot System Now’ and click on it.
- You have successfully reset your mobile phone.
- Now, when your mobile phone gets ON, it will be in Factory Reset Mode.