How To Reset MI Band 3 Firmware Data – Unpair Xiaomi. Follow Easy Steps available here To Reset/ Unpair Xiaomi MI Band 3 Firmware Data.
How To Unpair / Reset Xiaomi MI Band 3
Xiaomi MI Band 3 is the latest version of MI Band, released on 31st May 2018. As the name suggests, it is a band i.e. a wearable device which can connect to your mobile phone via Bluetooth. It is an activity tracker which monitors your heart rate, fitness and sleep etc. automatically. It can unlock your mobile without password.
In order to use Xiaomi MI Band 3, you are required to register yourself on MI Fit app. You can pair or unpair the band through the app. The MI Band 3 has several other features such as
- It is water resistant.
- It can count your steps you have walked in a day.
- Can display app messages.
- It can view and reject calls etc.
Procedure To Reset/ Unpair MI Band 3 Firmware Data
If you want to reset your band, the procedure is quite simple. Follow the steps given below and you will be able to reset it easily:
- Firstly, you need to Turn OFF Bluetooth from the notification bar.
- Go to the Settings > Click on ‘Bluetooth’ and turn it Off.
- Now, open your ‘MI Fit App’.
- Go to Settings and Sign Out your current account from the app.
- Now, click on ‘Sign in’ to login with another account.
- Click on ‘Add Device’ and connect your band with new account.
- Your device will not pair with the MI Band 3.
- You will be asked to ‘Restore the Band to Factory Settings’ first.
- Click on ‘Restore Factory Settings’.
- A new window will open asking for the number on the band.
- You need to enter the number on the band and click ‘Ok’.
- Now, your band has been reset and is in the Factory Reset Mode.