How to Reset UPI Pin in Tez, Google Pay, Phonepe, Paytm App. Check Steps To Reset Forgot UPI Pin Online For Money Transfer Apps.
How to Reset UPI Pin in Tez, Google Pay, Phonepe, Paytm App
UPI Stands for ‘Unified Payment Interface’. UPI service was innovated by National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI). It is an Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) used for instant Online Money Transfer. In order to make payments, you can use UPI Pin number instead of your ATM Pin. It is a 4 digit number like your ATM Pin.
- In order to change your UPI PIN Number, you can follow either of the following apps i.e. via Tez, Google Pay, Phonepe or Paytm.
- Once you have change your UPI Pin in Paytm app, you don’t need to do it again on Google Pay app. It remains same irrespective of the platform you are using.
- You can make your payments via UPI Pin on all these apps and it won’t change from app to app.
Steps To Reset UPI Pin in Google Pay/ Tez/ Paytm/ Phonepe App
If you have forgotten your UPI number, you need not worry as you can reset it very easily. In order to change the UPI Pin on any of the payment apps such as Paytm, Phonepe, Google Pay or Tez.
The procedure to Reset UPI PIN is same on all these applications. You will only need your debit card details and have to follow the following steps:
- Open Paytm/ Phonepe/ Google Pay/ or Tez app on your mobile phone.
- Now, go to your account on the app.
- Tap > My Account.
- Tap: Bank Account.
- Select the bank account you want to change your UPI Pin of.
- Tap > ‘Forgot UPI PIN’.
- Here, you will be asked for the last 6 digits of your debit card number and the expiry date.
- Enter the correct details.
- Tap > Proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the entry box and verify it.
- Now, you will see the field to Reset Your UPI Pin.
- Enter a new UPI Pin Number.
- Confirm the UPI Pin.
- You have successfully rest your UPI Pin.