IRCTC Next Generation E-Ticketing Website – www.irctc.co.in Login. IRCTC Account Login Train Enquiry Book Online Railway Tickets.
www.irctc.co.in – IRCTC Next Generation E-Ticketing Website – Account Login
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) have been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of taking complete care of catering and tourism activity of the railways. Main objective of IRCTC is to make the train journey of the passengers pleasant and convenient.
With the aim of fulfilling the same purpose, IRCTC has launched its new website providing numerous facilities such as:
- E-Ticketing: You can book you ticket online.
- You can check Train Availability between particular stations without even registration.
- Also, you can check the PNR Status of your ticket.
- You can cancel your e-ticket as well as counter ticket on the website very easily.
- Numerous suitable offers of Best Tourism Packages are available here.
- You can check Train Reservation Chart which will show you the vacant berth/ seat in the train.
- Loyalty Account Linking benefits etc.
Registration Process For IRCTC Next Generation E-Ticketing
In order to use the services of the next generation IRCTC website, you need to register yourself there first. The procedure of registration has been described here:
- First of all, you need to open the website www.irctc.co.in.
- The home page will be displayed, click on the option ‘Register’ available there as follows:
- Page for Individual Registration will be shown as:
- You have to select a username and password for yourself.
- Now, fill up the details required there such as personal info and residential address.
- Click on ‘Submit’ as shown in the image.
- Now, you will have to verify your mobile number and email address via OTPs sent to them.
- You are a registered user now.
IRCTC Next Generation E-Ticketing New Website – Log In / Sign Up
After successful registration, you will have to login yourself to book a ticket.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option from the homepage as shown here:
- New page will be displayed as follows:
- Enter your user id, password and Captcha Code correctly.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- Your account will open there.
Forgot Password Of IRCTC Account Login
In case, you have forgotten your password, you need not worry. Just follow the given procedure to login:
- On the website’s homepage, click on ‘Login’.
- Select the ‘Forgot Password’ option, as shown:
- New window will open.
- Enter your user id and Captcha Code there and click on ‘Next’ as shown in the image.
- Now on the next page, enter a new password and confirm it by clicking on ‘Update’:
How To Book A Ticket Online Using IRCTC Next Generation E-Ticketing Website ?
- Log on to IRCTC website i.e. www.irctc.co.in .
- On the homepage, select the train availability between the stations you want your journey.
- Select the date of journey and class of travel and hit on ‘Search’ option.
- Also, click on checkbox ‘flexible with date’.
- Search results will show the list of trains available at that date.
- On the displayed page, select ‘number of passengers’, and ‘modify search’.
- Choose your preferable option of the train.
- Click on the train name and it will show you the details about the train such as departing and arrival time, train number, stops etc.
- Click on ‘Check Availability and Fare’.
- The page displayed will show the IRCTC seat availability, whether the train is available on your specified date and the fare for that date.
- Now, click on ‘Book Now’, you will be asked for confirmation of your current choice. Click ‘ok’.
- Now, enter passenger details, name, age and gender, followed by berth preferences etc.
- You will also get some concession for a senior citizen concession.
- Now, the last step is ‘Payment’.
- Verify your bank details and make the payment.
- After successful payment, you will get a confirmation of your booked ticket displaying all the details.
- The ticket details will comprise the PNR Status, number, seating details, fare etc.
Also Check : IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges
Tatkal Ticket Booking – IRCTC New Website
You can also book a Tatkal Ticket on the IRCTC official website at the last moment. As per the Railway Rules, Online Tatkal Tickets can be booked on the opening day for AC class from 10:00 AM onwards and for Non- AC class from 11:00 AM onwards. In order to book for Tatkal Ticket, you need to keep all the required documents handy including your identity card which is a must condition.