www.irctc.co.in – IRCTC PNR Status For Railway Ticket – Live Check [Prediction]. PNR Status 10 Digit No. Live Check on Mobile With Name – Coach Position.
IRCTC PNR Status & Coach Position – Live Check [Prediction]
Indian Railways has come out with a fantastic facility of PNR Status Live Check and e-Ticketing. As the technology is growing day by day so as our Railway Services. It is a big relief that our government is going fast to cop up with the latest technologies. Here I will tell you about this PNR Status Check facility:
IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation) controls the whole railway journey tickets and related services. One can check the availability of trains between two stations on a particular date and time on the portal of IRCTC. It is launched a new e-Ticketing portal where you can book your ticket very easily and also check your Live PNR Status.
What is PNR Number ?
PNR stands for ‘Passenger Name Record’. It is a 10 digit number which is generated when a ticket is booked for a train journey from either the ticket counter on a station or from online ticket booking websites.
- One ONR number is generated for one reserved ticket regardless of the fact that whether the ticket is for a single person or a group of people.
- In case of Unreserved Tickets (General Ticket), no PNR Number is allotted.
- CRIS (Centre of Railway Information Systems) stores the number till the journey completes and deletes it after 9 months.
- It is printed on your ticket (Online Ticket as well).
Format of PNR Number :
- First digit specifies the Zone of the train with respect to the starting station.
- 2nd and 3rd digits represent the PRS (Passenger Reservation System) zone.
- Remaining 7 digits are the random numbers which make the PNR number unique and irreplaceable.
Importance of PNR Status For Railway Ticket
PNR Status is very important to know about the details of every passenger like:
- Most importantly, PNR Status tells you about the status of your ticket like whether it has confirmed (CNF), Cancelled (CAN), in Waiting (WL), RAC (Reservation against Cancellation) etc.
- Train Name and Number
- Starting and Destined Station Name
- Your Personal Details (Name, Age, Sex, Birth Date etc)
- Boarding and reaching time
- Ticket Booking Status (On Waiting or Confirmed)
- Seating Details (Coach Number, Birth Number)
- Class of Travel
- Journey Fare
How To Check PNR Status Online For Train
Some easy steps are given here which will assist you to check the PNR Status on IRCTC Website:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.irctc.co.in .
- Now, you will see a tab named ‘PNR Status’ (Red Marked) as shown in the image below.
- Now, enter your PNR number in the entry box appeared in next page.
- Complete details about the passenger, train, seat etc will appear here.
Live PNR Status IRCTC Current Status Check – Enquiry
Yes, it is possible to check PNR Status live. If you have booked a ticket for a journey and you are standing on a station waiting for your train, you can check the PNR Live Status on IRCTC website.
It will tell you about the current status of your PNR, train delay, arriving time, ticket confirmation chances etc.
Click Here To Check PNR Status.