बीजू स्वस्थ्य कल्याण योजना ओडिशा 2019 – Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana List 2019-2020. Apply Online for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna Odisha Online Form PDF Download. BIJU KRUSHAK KALYAN YOJANA 2019 Apply Online registration Form – http://bkky.gov.in/
Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana 2019 Apply Online
For the betterment of poor people in Odisha the Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik about to start a new Yojana. “Biju Swasthya kalian Yojana (BSKY)” a Yojana announced by the government of Odisha. Under BIJU KRUSHAK KALYAN YOJANA, it provides you universal Health Coverage, Health Protection for economically vulnerable families. Main aim to provide healthcare to the people of Odisha even outside the state, in this scheme it has been decided that all state and central government hospitals are deemed to be enroll under BSKY. राज्य के सभी सरकारी अस्पतालों के अलावा, BSKY ने शुरुआत में विशाखापट्टनम और रायपुर के कुछ अस्पतालों सहित 208 निजी अस्पतालों को कवर किया है | इस योजना ने अपना उदेश्य पूरा करने के लिया, इस योजना ने:
- Free health service care to all citizens who all are from rural areas in state government hospitals.
- Annual Heath coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family and Rs. 7 Lakh for the women members of the family, for over 70 Lakh economically vulnerable families in the state.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna Odisha List 2019
ओडिशा में ग्रामीण किसानों और उनके परिवारों को स्वास्थ्य बीमा कवर प्रदान करने की दृष्टि से, ओडिशा सरकार ने “बीजू कृषक कल्याण योजना” की घोषणा की है जिसके तहत वहां के सभी किसानो की मुफ्त स्वास्थय सुविधाओं तक आसानी से पहुँच होगी |
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya kalyan Yojana (BSKY)|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik, Odisha|
|Announced On||12th June|
|Supervised By||Odisha Government|
|Target||Improve the health structure of poor people|
|Beneficially||Poor people, especially Odisha|
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana:
- Free health services are provided, including free treatments, free medication, free drugs, free patient admission fee etc, in all state and central government hospitals, for all persons.
- Families have BKKY and RSBY card and annual income of Rs. 50,000 in rural and Rs. 60,000 in urban areas can demand for cashless treatment in all government hospitals who all are enroll under this scheme.
Free Treatment Policies:
- For the people of Odisha, free health services are offered in any of the state and central government hospitals to district head quarters hospitals.
- For cashless treatments, people need BKKY and RSBY cards to get free hospital care facilities.
How to Apply for “बीजू स्वस्थ्य कल्याण योजना ओडिशा 2019” ?
- Firstly, apply for Biju Swasthya kalian Yojana card from its official website, http://bkky.gov.in/
- Application form link is seen right there on homepage.
- Click the link/button given to you.
- Fill the complete form with required fields and check details twice.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The registered user will received a message after registration on registered mobile number.
- You are successfully registered with the scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana:
- All BPL persons can apply for this scheme.
- Registered User with annual salary of Rs. 50,000/- for rural and Rs. 60,000/- for urban areas can apply.
- This scheme is only for Odisha people, who are outside the state will be attain the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required for BIJU KRUSHAK KALYAN YOJANA:
- Residential Papers
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Profession related papers