Nai Manzil Scheme Details, Nai Manzil Scheme in Hindi, Nai Manzil Yojana, Nai Manzil Scheme PDF
Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana for Minorities Students
In India, most of the students belong to Minorities don’t complete their Graduation or even schooling due to financial or some another problem. To keep this thing in mind Central Government of India launched “Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana” to help these students fighting for the Job in India. All the people come under Minorities can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Scheme. Below we have shared the rest of the information regarding this scheme both in Hindi and English.
Features of PM Nai Manzil Scheme-
- Educational & Skill Training- As per this scheme the department will make sure that the school dropouts not just getting an education but also getting the occupational training experience so that it can help them in the not just today but in future as well.
- Sensitization & Awareness- As per this scheme the Govt helps the youths through their efforts to make their life more useful, the Govt take a look upon whether the youths are socially aware of happenings surround him/her or not which convert their life in a better way.
- Duration- The duration or you can say time period of Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana is 9 to 12 months which includes training part also. The training part is not more than 3 months as per this scheme.
- No. of Candidates under this Scheme- As per the data, the number of candidates in this scheme is not more than 1,00,000 belongs to the minority community.
- Placements- As we know that the Govt helps students both at Academic and Vocational levels under this scheme, after the time period the dept. will assist and help the candidates to get a tasteful job. According to some data around 70% of candidates get placed under this scheme in various Govt and Private sectors.
You know that Pradhan Mantri Make in India Scheme launched by the Central Govt. of India to promote the domestic manufacturing industries.
Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Scheme- Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of this PM Yojana one must be eligible for it, the eligibility criteria are as follows-
- For Minorities Only- Candidates belonging from Minority Community can enroll themselves for प्रधान मंत्री नई मंज़िल योजना
- Qualification Criteria- Candidates who want to enroll for 8th Standard must possess 5th Class certificate with them and candidates who wish to enroll for 10th Standard must have 8th Class Certificate as per eligibility criteria.
- Caste/Income Certificate- The main aim of this scheme to develop the Minorities Candidates. It is mandatory for all those candidates who want to enroll themselves for this scheme that they must have a Caste Certificate as well as Income Certificate of Below Poverty Line.
- Age Limitations- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 Years and the Maximum age should not exceed 35 Years as per the age criteria.
- Reservation of Seats- As per the official guidelines seats will be reserved as per category wise such as- 15% for Poor but not Minority Candidates, 5% for Physically Challenged Candidates, 15% for Female Candidates.
Nai Manzil Scheme Application Form- Apply Online & Offline
Eligible and willing candidates who wish to apply for this scheme can enroll themselves via online mode on the official website of Minority Welfare Department which is http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. You can also apply via offline mode for this scheme. You have to submit the copies of required documents such as- Age Certificate, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Certificate, etc. Once your certificate will successfully verify by the authority the agency will take care of your Educational and Training as per guidelines.
Fee and Stipend in Nai Manzil Scheme
There will be no charge for training or for students or agencies. Agencies who want to be part of the scheme, they will get Rs. The amount will be provided. 56,500 for each selected candidate. This will include training expenditure, supply expenditure, candidate grant expenditure, and more. The agencies will be given money in three separate installments. The ratio of installments will be 30:50:20.