सर्विस एक्सपोर्ट्स फ्रॉम इंडिया स्कीम 2019 – Service Exports from India Scheme. SEIS Scheme 2019 Online Registration Login.
सर्विस एक्सपोर्ट्स फ्रॉम इंडिया स्कीम 2019
SEIS Scheme (Service Exports from India Scheme) was first introduced by DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade) in the year 2015 and is effective till 2020. This scheme was announced to encourage the exports from the country. The government will offer 3 to 5 percent incentives to the service exporters. It is beneficial for both service as well as goods exporters. SEIS Scheme was earlier also termed as Served from India Scheme (SFIS).
SEIS Scheme 2019 Key Points:
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote service exports from India by providing incentives for eligible exports.
- The government of India will reward all the service providers located in India, irrespective of the nature of the organization, if they positively export their services from India.
- The incentives will be provided in the form of duty scrip credits.
- Duty credit scrip would be valid for a period of 18 months from the date of issue.
- Duty credit scrips can be used for the payment of custom duties, excise duties, service tax on procurement of services etc.
- Further, the scheme has given relaxation to the actual user condition and duty credit scrips and goods imported using duty credit scrips are freely transferable.
भारत सेवा निर्यात योजना 2019 – Service Exports from India Scheme
भारतयोजनासेसेवानिर्यातपहलीबारDGFT (विदेशव्यापारमहानिदेशालय) द्वारावर्ष2015मेंशुरूकियागयाथाऔरयह2020तकप्रभावीहै।इसयोजनाकाउद्देश्यभारतकेसेवानिर्यातकोंकोप्रोत्साहितकरनाऔरभारतसेअधिसूचितसेवाओंकेनिर्यातकोअधिकतमकरनाहै।
योजनाकेतहतपुरस्कारपैसेकेरूपमेंनहींबल्किड्यूटीक्रेडिटस्क्रिप्सकेरूपमेंदिएजातेहैं।ड्यूटीक्रेडिटस्क्रिप, विदेशव्यापारमहानिदेशालयद्वाराजारीकियागयाएकलाभांशहैऔरइसकाउपयोगकेंद्रीयसरकारकोविभिन्नकर्तव्यों / करोंकाभुगतानकरनेकेलिएकियाजासकताहै।
भारतसेवानिर्यातयोजना (SEIS) काउद्देश्ययोग्यनिर्यातकेलिएशुल्कविभाजनक्रेडिटप्रदानकरकेभारतसेसेवाओंकेनिर्यातकोबढ़ावादेनाहै।इसयोजनाकेतहत, भारतमेंस्थितसेवाप्रदाताओंकोभारतसेसेवाओंकेसभीयोग्यनिर्यातकेलिएSEIS योजनाकेतहतपुरस्कृतकियाजाएगा।
- The service provider must have a minimum net free foreign exchangeearnings of US dollar 15000.
- The service provider must have an active IEC Code during rendering the services.
- Other sources of foreign exchange earnings such as equity or debt participation, donations, receipts of repayment of loans etc. and any other inflow of foreign exchange, unrelated to rendering of service, would be ineligible.
- Net Foreign exchange earnings for the scheme are defined as under:
Net Foreign Exchange = Gross Earnings of Foreign Exchange minus Total expenses / payment / remittances of Foreign Exchange by the IEC holder, relating to service sector in the Financial year.
How to Apply For SEIS Scheme – Service Exports from India Scheme?
- An application for grant of duty credit scrip for eligible services rendered shall be filed online for a financial year on annual basis in ANF 3Busing digital signature.
- The last date for filing application shall be 12 months from the end of relevant financial year of claim period.
- Applicant shall have option to choose Jurisdictional Registering Authority on the basis of Corporate Office/ Registered Office/ Head Office / Branch Office address endorsed on IEC for submitting application/applications under SEIS.
- This option needs to be exercised at the beginning of financial year.
- Once an option is exercised, no change would be allowed for claims relating to that year.
- To illustrate, if an exporter has chosen RA Chennai for claiming rewards for exports made in 2017-18, then all claims for exports made in 2017-18, irrespective of the date of application shall be made to RA Chennai only.
- RA shall process the application received online after due scrutiny.