www.pmjay.gov.in – Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration [PM Jan Arogya]. How To Apply For Jan Arogya Yojana Login, Eligibility.
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Yojana Registration 2019 Login
Under the Ayushman Bharat program, the “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)” aims to reduce the financial burden on poor and vulnerable groups arising out of catastrophic hospital episodes and ensure their access to quality health services. Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Yojana is the world’s largest healthcare scheme. It seeks to accelerate India’s progress towards achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will provide स्वास्थ्य सुरक्षा to approx. 10.74 crore poor rural and urban workers’ families as per the latest Economic Caste Census (SECC) data. It will offer a benefit cover of INR 500,000 per family per year.
Key Features of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Yojana
- The Central Government will bear 60 percent of the expenditure on the scheme while 40 per cent will be borne by the State Governments.
- Estimated total expenditure on the implementation of the scheme is about INR 3,500 crore.
- About 14000 health friends also called आरोग्य मित्र have been deployed to various hospitals to identity the patients and help them during their treatment.
- PM-JAY will cover medical and hospitalization expenses for almost all secondary care and most of tertiary care procedures.
- It has defined 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments including medicines, diagnostics and transport.
Eligibility Criteria For Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
For Rural :
- Total deprived Households targeted for PM-JAY who belong to one of the six deprivation criteria amongst D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 and D7:
- Only one room with kuccha walls and kuccha roof (D1).
- No adult member between age 16 to 59 (D2).
- Female headed households with no adult male member between age 16 to 59 (D3).
- Disabled member and no able-bodied adult member (D4).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe households (D5).
- Landless households deriving major part of their income from manual casual labour (D7).
The following occupational categories of workers are included:
- Rag picker
- Domestic worker
- Street vendor/ Cobbler/hawker / Other service provider working on streets
- Construction worker/ Plumber/ Mason/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/
- Coolie and another head-load worker
- Sweeper/ Sanitation worker / Mali
- Home-based worker/ Artisan/ Handicrafts worker / Tailor
- Transport worker/ Driver/ Conductor/ Helper to drivers and conductors/ Cart puller/ Rickshaw puller
- Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in small establishment/ Helper/Delivery assistant / Attendant/ Waiter
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker
- Washer-man/ Chowkidar
Benefits of AB-PMJAY Scheme
- Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 500000 per family per year.
- No cap on family size and age of members.
- Priority to girl child, women and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments cost of medicines and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered.
- Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
- Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
- Eligible beneficiaries can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability.
How To Check MY Eligibility For PM Jan Arogya Yojana ?
There are mainly three ways to see or check your name in the list of “Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana“:
- Through Government Helpline Number (Toll Free Number).
- Online through Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Through the URN Number of National Health Insurance Scheme.
- With the help of Arogya Mitra in hospitals.
How To Check Eligibility Online For PM-JAY ?
- Visit the website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme i.e. abnhpm.gov.in.
- Click on the link in the green bar named “Am I Eligible” available on the home page.
- Click on it and it will give you a link to check the list.
- You can check your name directly on the website mera.pmjay.gov.in.
Process In The Arogya Hospitals
- For the identification as a PM-JAY beneficiary, the patient can do any of the following:
- Ask the staff at the EHCP registration desk to check through the ‘Am I Eligible’
- application either through mobile , app or website
- Approach the PM-JAY Kiosk and check through the ‘Am I Eligible’ application
- Approach the call centre on 14555
- Self-service using the mobile website / application of ‘Am I Eligible’
- After verification, they will be directed to the PMJAY Kiosk create an e-card (golden record) for the beneficiary unless he/she already has an e-card.
- The beneficiary is informed that they are eligible for free treatment under PMJAY and are not required bear any expenses.
- The beneficiary is informed of the amount of charges they may have to bear in case they are not hospitalized e.g. diagnostics (if any) etc.
- Then, the beneficiary receives consultation from a general doctor or a specialist.
Click Here To Apply For PM-JAY Registration.