Free Coaching Scheme, Sarkari Yojana, PM Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Yojana, Free Coaching Scheme Application Form, Free Coaching Scheme Registration Process, Free Coaching Scheme for Minority Students 2019, Scheme of Free Coaching for SC, ST and OBC Students
Free Coaching Scheme for Minority Students
The free coaching scheme launched to provide free coaching for various courses and programs for those students belongs to the Minority Communities in India. The main aim of this project is to provide financial or any kind of support to those students who want to complete their graduation or coaching for examination. This scheme helps these people to get qualified in a particular field and to compete for the examination with proper guidance.
Name of The Scheme- Free Coaching Scheme for Minority Students
Launched Date- the Year 2013
Launched by- Mr. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Supervised by- Ministry of Minority Affairs
Free Coaching Scheme for Minority Students
The scheme aims to empower the minority communities, which are relatively disadvantaged section of their skills and capabilities to make them employable in industries, services society, by assisting them as well as those institutions working for them, towards in-resilience to adapt itself to the market dynamics on a continuous basis so that the target groups are not deprived of the professional acumen demanded by the enhancing and business sectors in addition to the government sector. It has the built changing/emerging market needs and opportunities for employment at domestic as well as international levels.
This Scheme called “Free Coaching & Allied Scheme for candidates belonging to minority communities has been formulated keeping in view the emerging trends of employment in the era of economic reforms, liberalization, and globalization.
Objectives of This Scheme-
The main objectives of this scheme are as follows-
- Qualifying examinations for admission in technical/ professional courses such as engineering, law, medical, management, information technology, etc. and language/aptitude examinations for seeking admission to foreign universities.
- Competitive examinations for recruitment to Group „A‟, „B‟ and „C‟ services and other equivalent posts under the Central and State governments including public sector undertakings, banks, insurance companies as well as autonomous bodies; and
- Coaching/training for jobs in the private sector such as in airlines, shipping, fisheries, information technology (IT), business process outsourcing (BPO) and other IT enabled services, hospitality, tours and travels, maritime, food processing, retail, sales and marketing, biotechnology and other job oriented courses as per the emerging trend of employment. The duration of the courses should not exceed nine months
Students who want to take advantage of this scheme must be eligible for it, the eligibility criteria for students are as follows-
- Candidates must have secured the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission into the desired courses/recruitment examinations.
- Only candidates belonging to the Minority Communities, having total family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.3.00 lakh per annum, will be eligible under the Scheme.
- Benefits of coaching/training under the scheme can be availed by a particular student once only, irrespective of the number of chances he/she may be entitled to in a particular Competitive Examination. The coaching/training institution will be required to take an affidavit from the student that he/she has not taken any benefit under this Scheme earlier.
- Students/Candidates covered under the scheme shall have to attend all classes. In the event of any student remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason or leaving the coaching/training midway, the entire expenditure incurred on the candidate will be recovered from the institute/student/candidate concerned.
- 30% of the numbers sanctioned for coaching/training shall be earmarked for girl students/candidates. It may be transferred to boy students only in case girl students/candidates meeting the standards for coaching/training set by the institute is not available.
- Read Full Official Notification- || Click Here ||
- Download Application Form- || Click Here||
- Visit Official Website- || Click Here ||
For more details kindly visit the official website following the above-provided link.