किसान ऊर्जा सुरक्षा उत्थान महाअभियान 2019 – Kusum Scheme [Yojana] Apply Online. Check KUSUM YOJANA – Solar Agriculture Pumps Subsidy Yojana Online Application Form 2019-20.
किसान ऊर्जा सुरक्षा उत्थान महाअभियान 2019
The Union Minister Arun Jaitley has announced the “KUSUM Scheme (Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan) Yojana” in the budget of year 2018-19. The scheme aims to promote the Solar Farming.
- Under this scheme, by the year 2022, the target is to run three crores Solar Irrigation Pumps (SIPs)in the country with the help of solar energy instead of diesel or electricity.
- The main aim of this scheme is to provide the farmers with advanced technology to generate power.
- The solar pumps will not only assist to irrigate the farmers, but will also allow each farmer to generate safe e
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the farmers to generate and use the solar power for irrigation.The total expenditure for installing solar power plants in the fields will be 1.40 lakh crores. Out of which Rs 48 thousand crores will be given by the central government. The scheme includes:
- Installation of grid-connected solar power plants each of capacity up to 2 MW in the rural areas.
- Installation of standalone off-grid solar water pumps to fulfill irrigation needs of farmers not connected to grid.
- Solarization of existing grid-connected agriculture pumps to make farmers independent of grid supply and also enable them to sell surplus solar power generated to DISCOM and get extra income.
- Solarization of tube-wells and lift irrigation projects of Government sector.
The surplus solar energy generated by the farmers will be purchased by the State Electricity Distribution Companies which will help them to earn some extra income.
कुसुम योजना – Kusum Scheme 2019
केंद्रसरकारकेवित्तमंत्रीअरुणजेटलीद्वाराबजटमेंवर्ष2018-19 सेलागूकियेजानेवालीमहत्वकांक्षीयोजना कुसुमयोजना (किसानउर्जासुरक्षावउत्थानमहाभियान) काएलानकियागयाहै।इसयोजनाकेतहतवर्ष2022 तकदेशमेंतीनकरोड़सिंचाईपंपोंकोडीजलयाबिजलीके स्थानपरसौरऊर्जासेचलायेजानेकालक्ष्यरखागयाहै।
कुसुमयोजना के तहत सरकार किसानों को खेतों के ऊपर या मेड़ों पर सौर उर्जा संयंत्र लगाकर बिजली उत्पादन करने की छूट देगी।जिससेकिसानोंकेकृषिकार्यमेंबिजलीकेआपूर्तिसेसम्बंधितसमस्यायोंकानिदानहोजायेगातथाकिसानोंद्वाराअपनेजरूरतकेअतिरिक्तबचीहुईबिजलीकोग्रिडमेंदेनेपरउसकामूल्यभीप्राप्तहोगा।अतःइसयोजनाकेपूर्णतयालागूहोजानेपरकिसानोंकोआयकादूसरासाधनभीउपलब्धहोजायेगा।
- Government will provide 60% subsidy on solar pumps to farmers. It will be shared between Centre and States while 30% will be provided through bank loans and the farmers will have to deposit only 10% of the advance.
- It will solve the problems related to the electricity of the farmers in the agricultural sector.
- About 28,000 megawatts of electricity will be saved with the use of solar irrigation pumps.
- Electricity will be available free of cost for the farmers by installing solar power plant in their farm.
- The scheme is environment friendly.
Procedure of the Scheme
- The very first phase of the scheme involves construction of 10000 MW solar power plants.
- Then, the government will offer concessions to Distribution Companies (DISCOMS) to buy the electricity produced by the farmers.
- Next phase will be solarizing existing pumps and tube wells with a capacity of 8250 MW.
- Another step is the distribution of the 17.5 lakh Solar Irrigation Pumps (SIPs).
Eligibility & Registration Process
All Indian farmers can register themselves to take the advantage of the scheme. The process will be as follows:
- Visit the website of KUSUM Scheme.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option available at the bottom of ‘About KUSUM Yojana ’ page.
- Fill up the registration form with correct details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option to complete the registration process for Kusum Scheme.