Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme 2019 For Civil Services [ALS-IAS]. Apply Online For Chief Minister Scholarship Yojana Online Application Form Last Date.
Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme 2019 For ALS-IAS – Online Form Last Date
Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh launched the CM Scholarship Scheme for Civil Services Coaching worth over INR 1 crore on 7th March 2019. Under the scheme, the State Government will provide coaching scholarships for top 450 meritorious, deserving and poor Civil Services Aspirants.
The fees of the coaching institutes for Civil Services is so high that the candidates belonging to economically weaker family can’t afford it and they have to drop the idea to fulfill their dreams. This Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme will help them realize their dreams.
|Scheme Launch Date||7th March 2019|
|Application Starts||1st April 2019|
|Application Process Ends||12th May 2019|
|ALS-IAS Coaching Selection Test||19th May 2019|
Key Points of Manipur Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Manipur government has tie up with Delhi-based Alternative Learning System -IAS Institute (ALS-IAS) to provide free coaching under the scheme.
- ALS-IAS institute will use modern satellite technology where the same lecture will be broadcasted live at all the other affiliated centers.
- 450 aspirants will be selected to get the benefits under the scheme on the basis of a test which will be conducted by the coaching institute along with the State Higher Education Department and the district administration on 19th May 2019.
- Maximum financial support of amount of INR 70800/- will be provided to the selected candidates.
Benefits CM Scholarship Yojana Manipur 2019
Total 450 candidates will benefit under the scheme as follows:
- Top 150 selected aspirants will be provided with 100% Free Civil Services coaching facility under the scheme.
- Then, among remaining 300 aspirants, the scholarship will be divided as 50 aspirants will get the benefit upto 75% scholarship, next 50 will get 60% scholarship, another 100 candidates will be given 50% scholarship and last 100 candidates will get 40% financial concession in the coaching fee.
Eligibility Criteria For Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme For Civil Services
- Applicant must be a native of Manipur state.
- Minimum Required Qualification: Graduation/ Degree
Selection Procedure of Manipur CM Scholarship Yojana
The selection of the candidates will be done as per the following procedure:
- Firstly, the institute will conduct a Written Test
- Then, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
- Top 450 candidates will get the golden chance to benefit the Manipur ALS-IAS Scholarship.
Coaching Centres For Manipur ALS-IAS Scholarship
Coaching will be given only in the seven authorized districts of Manipur:
How To Apply For Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme 2019 – Application Procedure
Application forms to apply for the scheme are available at both the DC offices and ALS-IAS authorized learning centers:
- First you need to get the application form from the available offices.
- Now, fill up the details required appropriately in the form.
- Attach the mentioned documents there.
- Submit the form at the same offices in the due course of time.
Documents Required For Manipur CM Scholarship Scheme
- Graduation/ Degree Certificate
- 10th/ 12th Mark Sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof.