National Family Benefit Scheme 2019 (NFBS)- Apply Online [Status] Hindi. राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना (नेशनल फैमिली बेनिफिट स्कीम). Parivarik Labh Yojana
National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS) 2019 Check Status
National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS) came into effect from 15th August, 1995. It is a social sector scheme and forms part of the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). This scheme provides social assistance and benefits to the poor and backward families.
Thus, we can say that the National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS) is an integral part of the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under this scheme, Families living below the poverty line are entitled to get financial benefits after the death of the sole bread winner. This scheme was launched to assure some financial help in the event of the death of an earning member of a poor family. This scheme ensures a one-time payable sum of Rs 20,000/- to the bereaved family once after the death of the main earner of the family. Any kind of death (Natural or Accidental) will make the family eligible for the assistance of this money.
Financial assistance under the National Family Benefit Scheme or NFBS is available upon the fulfillment of the following eligibility criteria:
- The main breadwinner has to be a family member whose income constitute a major share of the family’s total earnings.
- The death of such a bread-earner should have occurred whilst she or he is above 18 years of age and below 60 years of age.
- A woman in the family who is a home maker, is also considered as a ‘bread-winner.’ Under this scheme The deceased’s family shall qualify as a family living under the poverty line.
While applying for this particular scheme, the applicants must be having the following documents:
- Medical Certificate of the family member who is a earner.
- Two recent photos duly signed by the candidate with attestations from a Gazette-rank officer.
- Income certificate on which the income is displayed in DC/SDC/SDO formats, as prescribed by the Government.
- Certificate from the employer in case of employed beneficiaries.
The prime benefits of NFBS are its financial support for dependent beneficiaries to uplift the condition of the downtrodden population of India. While the emotional loss or mental anguish can’t be replaced with anything, financial assistance can make life easier for the deceased’s family, especially those living under the poverty line which will result to be helpful.
How to Apply for नेशनल फैमिली बेनिफिट स्कीम 2019 ?
Any one who is fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the respective scheme by filling up the application form. Filled-in Application Forms are to be submitted to the designated officer appointed by the respective state governments as per the guidelines. At the district level the implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to Zilla Parishad or its equivalent authority. At the local level, the Gram Panchayat /Municipality would implement the scheme for welfare of the poor people.
=> For more details kindly Visit Official Website
National Family Benefit Scheme Online Application Form, National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines, National Family Benefit Scheme Andhra Pradesh, National Family Benefit Scheme Telangana, National Family Benefit Scheme Wiki, National Family Benefit Scheme PDF