National Pension System NPS Yojana Retirement Plan Apply Online
National Pension System – NPS in India
Name of Yojana
National Pension System
Central Government of India
1st January 2004
01st May 2009
Establish pension reforms and provide a pension for retirement in the citizens after saving and retirement.
The NPS will provide donor amount of Rs 1000 to 5000/- rupees.
Account Opening Fees
Start: 18 Years
Close: 60 Years
Minimum Fund Deposit
Maximum Fund Deposit
All the Central Staff/ State Level Staff except Army Officers
Even after 60 years, you will not have to depend on anyone, you will get a pension at home.
National Pension Yojana – Introduction
National Pension Scheme is also known as NPS. NSDL is run by e-Governance Infrastructure Limited and Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). A central recordkeeping agency (CRA) was established for this. The Government of India (except for the armed forces and the army) inaugurated this scheme on 01st January 2004 for all other employees.
The Central Recordkeeping Agency is the basic infrastructure for the National Pension System and it is most important for its successful operation. Its main functions and responsibilities:
- Recordkeeping, administration and customer service work will be implemented for all customers of the National Pension System.
- Issuing Unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) to each employee/customer, all PAANs related to PRAN of each customer will be released and its recording transaction database will be created.
- PFRDA and other NPS intermediaries such as Pension Fund, Annuity Service Provider, Trustee Bank, etc. will be operated.
- The CRA member will monitor the contributions and instructions and disseminate related pension funds and schemes on a daily basis.
- The CRA will provide each member with a periodic, consolidated PRAN statement and discharge such other duties and functions which may be prescribed by the guidelines, guidelines, and rules issued by PFRDA from time to time.
About National Pension System
Government has introduced a scheme for giving pension to the government employees in old age from 18 years to 60 years, which is named National Pension Scheme. It is divided into two parts:
Part 1: In this, money cannot be withdrawn, for this, you can open with Rs 500 or more. For this, your account must have at least Rs. 6000 / – per annum.
Part 2: This is a voluntary account. This tier opens only after the account is opened. It has to be opened with a deposit of at least 1,000 rupees. After this, at least 250 rupees can be invested in it. This account should have an annual balance of 2,000.
Document Required to Open Account for NPS
A filled application form, your Identity And Residence Certificate will be Given, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Electricity-Water-Telephone Bill, etc. can be used. Keep in mind that when you submit your application form to POP-SP, take all your original documents together, so that they can be verified there.
How to Apply the National Pension System Online Application Form
- First, you need to log in the NPS official site (npscra.nsdl.co.in) or below mentioned direct link
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Now enter “Aadhar Card Number” and mobile number
- You will get OTP on your phone
- Now enter OTP inbox
- Fill the application form with full detail
- “submit” application form
Click Here – Apply Online
National Pension System Offline Application Form
The candidates who want to wish offline application form, they can download application form from below updated link. Download application form, fill the downloaded form in the prescribed format, attach all document and 2 recent photographs. After fill-up application form you can send to the following address:
“Central Recordkeeping Agency (eNPS) NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013”
National Pension Yojana in Hindi राष्ट्रीय पेंशन योजना हिंदी में
एनएसडीएल ई-गवर्नेंस इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर लिमिटेड और पेंशन फंड नियामक एवं विकास प्राधिकरण (पीएफआरडीए) द्वारा चलाई जाती हैं। इसके लिए एक केंद्रीय रिकॉर्डकीपिंग एजेंसी (सीआरए) की स्थापना की गयी। भारत सरकार ने (सस्त्रबलों और आर्मी को छोड़कर) बाकि सभी कर्मचारियों के लिए इस योजना का 1st जनुअरी 2004 को उद्घाटन किया। यह योजना 1st मई 2009 से लागु की गयी। इस योजना से सेवानिवृत कर्मचारियों को आजीवन पेंशन दी जाएगी। इसके लिए उन्हें इस योजना से जुड़ना होगा, प्रत्येक कर्मचारी की तनखाह में से 10% हिस्सा काट कर इस योजना के खाते में जोड़ दिया जायेगा जिसमे 10% सरकार द्वारा भी जोड़ा जायेगा। 60 वर्ष के बाद आपको 20% + इसके ब्याज मिलेगा।
National Pension Scheme Details, Apply Online/ Offline
The National Pension Scheme (NPS) is a retirement savings account, which was launched on January 1, 2004 by the Indian government and was introduced on May 01, 2009. This plan is mandatory for all government employees who join after this date. People who work in the private sector can now apply for this scheme too. Now, along with the government, any employee working in the private sector whose age is between 18 to 60 years can be included in the scheme with his own will.
FAQ’s for National Pension Scheme
Que:-Can I have two NPS Accounts?
Ans:-No you cannot open more than one NPS Accounts. Moreover, there is no need to open another NPS account because NPS can be ported across locations and sectors.
Que:-Who is eligible for NPS?
Ans: -A citizen of India, whether resident or non-resident can join NPS subject to the following conditions, subscriber should be between 18 to 60 years of age as on the date of submission of his/her application
Que:-Which is the best National Pension Scheme?
Ans: – Here given below is the list of eight top pension fund manager:-
- HDFC Pension Fund
- Birla Sun Life Pension Scheme
- ICICI Prudential Fund Scheme
- LIC Pension Fund
- Kotak Pension Fund
- National Pension Scheme SBI
- Reliance Capital Pension Fund
- UTI Retirement Solution