Pradhan Mantri eBasta Scheme
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi government has introduced numerous schemes for the betterment of the lives of the citizens of India, one of them is Pradhan Mantri EBasta Scheme, which irrespective of one’s financial background and religion, the Pradhan Mantri scheme have benefited the public. The eBasta scheme, through which the Government of India is looking for making the education way better is imparted to children across the country. eBasta is a branch of the Digital India campaign launched by Narendra Modi, which looks at centralizing education on one online portal for all to access. The scheme is managed and run by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing.
The Pradhan Mantri eBasta Scheme- Overview
Basta is a Hindi word which means school bag. It is an online platform that teachers, publishers, and students can access using the internet. Through this platform, all the books – depending on the curriculum – is uploaded, and students and teachers have to only download the material and study. The material which can be downloaded from the eBasta portal can be read on any gadget like one’s mobile phone, tablet or computer. All the students and teachers who are willing just have to do is to select the curriculum they are currently following and the material is available on the site for download. The books are selected and organized by the school faculty according to the Board under which they fall and the curriculum for the year.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Modi Sagar Mala Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri eBasta Scheme
The eBasta has come as a convenient option for publishers, school teachers and students with regard to accessing material that falls in the curriculum of the year, it provides various benefits, some of them are as follows:
- For publishers, all they have to do is to upload the material they would normally publish for the year on the eBasta platform for free. School teachers would then access the material uploaded online by the publishers and decide which material their students have to access – pertaining to their curriculum by just downloading the material.
- With digital boards becoming the latest means of imparting knowledge to students, the eBasta comes to school teachers with a sigh of relief and it provides ease to both students and teachers. Now, all teachers have to do is select the material they wish to download – following the curriculum of the year and the subject – and the material will be displayed or shared with their students.
- For students to access the study material on the eBasta portal, they have to use the eBasta app to download the material on their phones, tablets, and computers. The material they would have to download for the year – following their curriculum – would already be selected by the publisher and their school teachers. With this, accessing school material has become easier.
The eBasta Application
For students to access study material on the eBasta portal and download it, they have to follow these steps:
- They would first require having the eBasta application.
- Using the app, students have to just download the material selected by their teachers and the publishers according to the curriculum of the year. This way, a student can always access his/her study information and there wouldn’t be a case of losing the material as would be with a physical book and which is also for free.