Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana PDF, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana GK Ttoday, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana PIB, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2017, Pm Garib Kalyan Yojana PIB, Pm Garib Kalyan Yojana in Hindi, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Form
What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) is an invaluable scheme to be run by an Indian government. This scheme was inaugurated by Shri Narendra Modi government in December 2016. Under this scheme, giving an opportunity to confidentially declare illegal money and black money and to pay a penalty of 50% on unaccounted income, provides the opportunity to avoid prosecution. An additional 25% of the unaccounted income is invested in this scheme which can be returned after four years without any interest.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||16th December 2016|
|Motive||Convert black money into white money|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Deposit Scheme:
This is a scheme of the Government of India, in which the government will impose the black money deposited by the corrupt people in the banks for the development of the poor. In fact, this scheme has been started by the government for those (corrupt) people who have undeclared (unnamed) property. Such people can deposit money in the poor welfare scheme under this scheme.
- The Central Government introduced Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana ‘ to make Black money white, under this scheme, black money can be whitened by paying 50 percent tax. The plan lasted from 16th December 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- The person or organization caught by MGKY will have to pay 49.9% tax on the income of the unknown
- If a person does not take the option of this plan, but his income tax returns his black income, he will have to face tax and penalty rate of 77.25 percent
- Which does not provide its funds under this scheme, but if the income-tax raid has been caught with income in Marie, then he has to face 83.25 percent tax rate.
- Through this scheme, work has to be done for the people of the weaker sections of society and to bring back the old failed schemes.
- Through this scheme, the ministers and the saasandas are to be added so that the economy is in the right place.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Scheme
- Through this scheme, the government will provide various kind of workshops for poor people and common people.
- The important objectives of this scheme are to develop poor people and bring them down from the poverty line.
- For this scheme, there are provisions for joining the workshop so that they can understand the problem of poverty.
- These workshops are paid workshops which will have to pay a little for getting involved.
- Any citizen of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- A part of the amount deposited by the black money holders will be used in this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana in Hindi
केंद्र सरकार ने ब्लैकमनी को व्हाइट कराने के लिए ‘प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना की शुरुआत 16th दिसंबर 2016 को करी। इस योजना के तहत गैरकानूनी धन और काले धन को गोपनीय तरीके से घोषित करने और अज्ञात आय पर 50% का जुर्माना करने के बाद अभियोजन से बचने का अवसर प्रदान करता है। अज्ञात आय का अतिरिक्त 25% इस योजना में निवेश किया जाता है जिसे बिना किसी ब्याज के चार साल बाद वापस किया जा सकता है। इस योजना के जरिये सरकार ने अघोषित और भ्रष्ट लोगो को 31 March 2017 तक अपनी आय जमा करने का मौका दिया जिसके तहत वे केवल भारतीय बैंक खातों में नकदी या बैंक जमा के रूप में आय घोषित करने के लिए किया जा सकता है।
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Specific Things/ Fact:
- The government has implemented a voluntary disclosure scheme for the people who have been involved in black money.
- After the introduction of a new provision of Income Tax Act, black money has been added to this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, the government will try to get rid of black money from many places.
- Under this scheme, the government will give them a fixed tax and give them full opportunity to make art money white.
कुछ ऐसा होगा गणित:
- अगर आपकी अघोषित आय 10 लाख निकलती है तो आपको 10 लाख का 30 फीसदी यानी 3 लाख रुपए आमदनी टैक्स देना होगा।
- उसके अलावा 10 फीसदी यानी 1 लाख रुपए आपको इनकम पर पैनल्टी के रूप में देना होगा और 30 फीसदी का 33 फीसदी यानी 3 लाख का 99 हजार रुपये आपको सरचार्ज देना होगा।
- इसके हिसाब से आपको 10 लाख पर 50 फीसदी जुर्माना यानी 4,99,000 रुपए टैक्स के रूप में चुकाना होगा।
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Benefits
- Prime Minister’s poor welfare scheme will work to eliminate poverty from society and nation.
- Under this scheme, the central government will organize various types of workshops.
- The aim of this scheme is to improve the people coming from the poverty line.
- 5 lakh people will benefit from this.
- The people who come inside this plan will get grains in less peso, and need less luggage.
PMGKY: 30% tax, 10% penalty and 33% surcharge on unannounced income
- If the income is shown to be less than 50 percent and misinformation, the present provision of 200 percent tax will be maintained and there is no change in it.
- The undeclared income will attract a penalty of 10 percent. At the same time, 33 percent surcharge (33 percent of 30 percent) will be imposed by the name of PMGK cess.
- Apart from this, those who make the announcement will have to dedicate 25% of the undisclosed income in the scheme which the government will notify with considering it with the Reserve Bank.
- The amendment bill has proposed that 25 percent of the undisclosed income will be deposited in the Prime Minister’s poor welfare deposit scheme.
- The biggest thing is that every person who collects two lakh rupees notes (Demonetised) notes will not get relief from the government under this scheme.
- The Income Tax Officer will look at all important deposits of old notes that money has not been deposited in the name of unaccounted money or various members of the family.
PMGKY Four-year lock-in period to announce black Money
- Those who announce black money will have to deposit 25 percent of the interest in poverty alleviation schemes.
- Apart from this, the deposited amount can’t be withdrawn before four years.
- If those who do not declare undeclared income are caught, then they are proposed to impose 85 percent penalties on them.
How to Apply PMGKY Application Form
- Only a citizen of India can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have the Aadhaar card and the local residence certificate.
- Contact the village Panchayat near your village to connect rural level people.
- To register the candidate at the urban level, the Municipality has to contact
PMGKY Investment and Taxation
PKGKY Helpline Number:
- Aaykar Sampark Kendra (ASK): 18001801961/1961
- PAN/TAN: +912027218080
- e-Filing of Income Tax Return: 180042500025 and+918026500025
- Refund/Refund re-issue/Rectifiaction: 18004252229
- TDS Centralised Processing Centre (TRACES): 18001030344, +911204814600 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax Return Preparer Scheme (TRP Scheme): 18001023738, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org