प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना 2019 – PM Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY). Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY) scheme launched by the central Govt..
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY)
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY) is a scheme launched by the central government. Under the PMGPY scheme, the government will provide interest free loans to women self help group to buy commercial passenger vehicles. The scheme has been launched on the lines of ongoing rural scheme “Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana”.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana was launched by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government in December 2000 as a massive programme to provide interest free loans for on at least 1,500 commercial vehicles in 250 blocks across the country and the maximum seating capacity of the commercial vehicle would be 10 people. In this scheme a limit of Rs 6 lacs on the loan amount will be given and the repayment period will be of six months. Thus, an individual may earn up to Rs 6,000-9,000 per month after loan installment is paid.
Under this scheme, the government will provide a financial assistance in the form of an interest-free loan to the women self-help groups in rural areas on the purchase of small commercial vehicles, to boost public transport and generate employment and vehicle loan will provide for commercial purposes. This scheme initially take off from Bilaspur District in Chhattisgarh.
The Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana possesses these objectives:
- The main objective of PM Gram Parivahan Yojana is to improve the public transport facility and generate employment options in rural areas all over the country.
- This scheme is useful for the government to bridge the gap between villages and cities where the roads have been constructed but there is no or very less public transport.
- The scheme is also expected to boost public transport facility in rural areas and generate employment options, especially among women.
To avail the facilities provided by the PMGPY, one has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The vehicle for which the loan will be provided must be a commercial vehicle.
- The vehicle must be maximum of 10 seat and not more than this.
- vehicle must run 20- 22 kilometers every day.
- The scheme will provide interest-free loan especially to the women self-help group for their business purpose.
There are many benefits of the PMGPY scheme, some of them are:
- The basic benefit of the scheme that it will improve the connectivity of villages to urban areas or other rural areas in India.
- The second benefit of the scheme- that it will help the women in motivating them. making them to become independent as they would be able to generate employment for themselves.
- The scheme will eventually help people in saving time. large sum of money as they would not have to walk till bus stands. they would not have to wait for the bus for long duration. It will also reduce the burden on government transportation.
How to Apply
The government not issued any notification about the eligibility criteria of the loan. as per the trusted sources capital will made available through various government banks and agencies. The applicant can apply for the loan under the scheme by simply walking and completing the process of borrowing the loan under this scheme into the branch. The details will updated officially once the government issues a notification regarding the same.
=> Also Read-
- National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri LPG Subsidy Pahal
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bandhan Yojana
- TB Mission 2020 Full Details
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Details. PMGPY Full Form, Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Wiki. Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Registration. PM Gram Parivahan Yojana Application. Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Website. PMGPY Scheme Official Website