Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana in Hindi, PM Gram Parivahan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Goal/ Objective, Online Form, Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana PIB, Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana GK, PMGPY Official Website
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY) प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना
What is Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana? The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, connecting rural areas with roads and roads for transportation and other uses. These are the new plans of a central government, which have been named “Prime Minister Gram Transportation Scheme”. One of the most essential steps for road and transport development. The NDA government has approved the scheme to connect the villages with new roads. According to the Central Government, if the villages are added along roads, then villages like every city will also get good facilities. “Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana” (PMGPY) was started in the year 2000. Its first name was “Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana” (PMGSY). Through this scheme, so far separate villages have to connect with other villages and cities through roads.
PMGPY Details, Online Form
|Name of Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY)|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Conducted by||Union Transports Minster|
|First Launched by||PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Objective:
“Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana ” (PMGPY) 2000 was started by the then Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The previous name of this scheme was the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY). The main purpose of this scheme is to connect the villages in isolated villages to other villages and cities through roads. Atal Bihari Bajpai’s dream was to fulfill the shortage of transformational facilities in the rural areas of the whole country, which is now trying its best to full fill the NDA government.
Now, this scheme has been started in the new form by adding additional facilities and amounts in the Prime Minister’s Village Road Scheme (PMGSY). The present Modi Government, with the objective to provide employment to rural youth with good roads and transportation, ” Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana” (PMGPY).
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY) Future:
- To improve the public transport system in the country’s rural areas through this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Transportation Scheme will provide transportation facilities in remote areas.
- This scheme will provide employment and basic income to the local people.
- This scheme will be started from Bilaspur district of Chhattisgarh State after which it will be started in almost areas of North-Eastern state.
- Rural vehicles will be sold at the sponsored rate under this scheme.
- The passenger vehicle with 10-12 seats is considering providing government subsidy rates.
- For this scheme, the initial investment of Rs. 127 crores are required.
- SHG (Self Help Groups) will provide interest-free loans and training to operate mini-buses with a capacity of 10-12 passengers.
- The limit of loan amount under this scheme will be Rs. 6 lakh and repayment period will be approximately six months.
The Target of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY)
- Along with 10-12-seat passenger vehicles, all the villages have to provide roads.
- After village road planning, this is the second biggest step of the government for rural development.
- According to an official survey conducted by the Ministry, to add the distance of 20 km, people have sufficient requirement for 10-12 seats passenger vehicles which will be completed through this scheme.
- 36,000 kilometers of roads were built under the PMGSY in the fiscal year, but in this financial year, the target has been increased to 48,000 kilometers, due to which the actual work was done during the tenure of the government.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana in Hindi, PDF
प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवार योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य, परिवहन और अन्य उपयोगों के लिए सड़कों ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों को शहरों से जोड़ना हैं ये एक केंद्रीय सरकार की नई योजनाएं हैं, जिन्हें “प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना” नाम दिया गया है। सड़क और परिवहन विकास के लिए सबसे आवश्यक कदमों में से एक NDA सरकार ने नई सड़कों के साथ गांवों को जोड़ने की योजना को मंजूरी दी है। केंद्र सरकार के अनुसार, अगर गांवों को सड़कों पर जोड़ा जाता है, तो हर शहर जैसे गांवों को अच्छी सुविधाएं मिलेंगी। “प्रधानमंत्री ग्राम परिवार योजना” (पीएमजीपी) को वर्ष 2000 में शुरू किया गया था। उसका पहला नाम “प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम सड़क योजना” (पीएमजीएसवाई) था। इस योजना के माध्यम से, अब तक अलग-अलग गांवों को सड़कों के माध्यम से अन्य गांवों और शहरों से जुड़ना होगा।
Click Here – PMGPY Official Site
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Interest-Free Loan
Women volunteer groups will be given loan and training without interest so that they can operate a minibus capable of 10 to 12 passengers. Rural Self Employment Training Institutes will train for driving at 63 centers. Earlier this scheme would be implemented in 250 blocks, including Naxal affected areas. The purpose of this scheme is to provide traffic arrangements on 5 lakh km rural roads. There are 32 lakh women volunteer groups across the country, from which about 34 million women are connected. Most of these women will join this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the loan will be given by the government to purchase a transport vehicle with 10 to 12 seats.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivar Yojana, the loan amount received by the applicant will be Rs. 6 million
- Under this scheme, the loan period is 6 months i.e. loan within six months should be given.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana News, Details, Scheme, Interest-Free Loan
Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s dream was that he started the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna in 2000 for this, connected to every corner of the country. To further this scheme, Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana on August. The purpose of this scheme is to provide traffic arrangements on 5 lakh km rural roads. There are 32 lakh women volunteer groups across the country, from which about 34 million women are connected. Most of these women will join this scheme. He informed that rural self-employment coaching institutions will be trained to drive vehicles at 63 centers. For the PMGPY, the committee has decided the contribution, 60 percent funds provided by central govt and 40% by the state level govt. the finance committee has already earmarked 127 crores in this item.