Jan Dhan Yojana Account, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Essay, Jan Dhan Yojana Last Date, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Form, Jan Dhan Yojana Rules, Jan Dhan Yojana in Hindi, Jan Dhan Yojana Loan, Jan Dhan Yojana PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना Scheme Details
- PMJDY Yojana Details
- The objective of the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yantra
- Document required opening an account under the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana
- PMJDY Plan Details
- Profit from the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana:
- Mission PMJDY Administrative Structure
- PMJDY Scheme
- Visit Also
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना Scheme Details
A National Mission has been started by the Government of India for the financial services of Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana, such as banking savings and deposit accounts, remittances, credit, insurance, pension etc. in a cheap way. This Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojna (financial inclusion) campaign was launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on August 28, 2014. The scheme was started on the inauguration day of the Finance Ministry. Under the PMJDY scheme 1.5 million bank accounts were opened. Under this, approximately 665 billion (10 billion US dollars) were deposited.
PMJDY Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||28th August 2014|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
The objective of the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yantra
Its main objective was to connect all the Indian citizens with banking so that they would not have to go to take advantage of any government servant. It was announced on August 14, 2014, one day before August 15 by the country’s Prime Minister, Hon. Shri Modiji, but it was formally implemented on 28th August 2014. Through this scheme, for the financial services, the Government of India initiated a national mission in which banking savings and deposit accounts, remittances, credit, insurance, pension can be added in an affordable manner.
This project was inaugurated on 28th August in the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, on inauguration day. Under this PMJDY scheme, 1.5 crore bank accounts were opened. Those who recognize the achievements made under Guinness World Records PMJDY, the highest number of bank accounts were opened 1 week 18,096,130 and received in India from 23 to 29 August 2014. Through this, Tax was opened to 27 crore bank accounts by February 1, 2017. About 665 billion deposits were deposited under PMJDY scheme.
Document required opening an account under the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana
An account can be opened by presenting an officially valid document.
- Driving License,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
- Voter ID card issued by Election Commission of India,
- job cards issued by NREGA, duly signed by a state government official,
- A letter issued by the Indian Unique Identification Authority, containing details of name, address and base number or
- Any other documents notified by the Central Government in consultation with the regulator:
- Provided that while simplified measures are implemented to verify the identity of the client, the following documents will be officially deemed to be valid documents: –
- Identity card along with photo of applicant issued by central / state government departments, statutory / regulatory authority, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks and public financial institutions;
- Letter issued by a gazetted officer, with a duly certified photograph of the person.
PMJDY Plan Details
Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) this is a national mission for financial services, which is economical to ensure access to financial services, banking / savings and deposit accounts, remittances, credit, insurance, pension. Through this, the account can be opened in any bank branch or trade correspondent outlet. Under this scheme, the accounts opened / opened are being opened with zero balance. Note: If an account holder wants to receive a check book, then he has to complete the minimum Sustainable criteria.
Profit from the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana:
- Interest on deposits.
- Accident insurance cover 1 lac on 1 rupee.
- Account minimum balance is not required.
- This scheme provides life cover of Rs.30,000 / -. Under which the beneficiary will be payable on death.
- Easy Transfer of Money (Transaction) in India.
- Beneficiaries of government schemes will get direct benefit transfer in these accounts.
- After 6 months of satisfactory operation of the account, an overdraft facility will be allowed.
- Access to pension, insurance products.
- Under PMJDY, the claim will be paid under Personal Accident Insurance if the Rupee card holder has done at least one successful financial or non-financial customer driven transaction in any bank branch, bank friend, ATM, POS, e-comm etc. . Within 90 days from the date of the accident including the date of the accident, the inter bank or on-bank (bank customer / rupee card holder transaction on the same bank channel) and off-U (bank account / bank transacting card holders / other bank channels) will be Incorporated as a qualified transaction under Rupee Insurance Program 2016-2017.
- Overdraft facility upto Rs 5000 / – is available only in one account per house, preferably female of the house.
Click Here – Get official Details
Mission PMJDY Administrative Structure
|Headed By||Name||Role||Contact Details|
|Finance Minister||Sh. Arun Jaitley||Mission Head||011-23092810 / email@example.com|
|Secretary (FS)||Sh. Rajiv Kumar||Mission Incharge||011-23340222 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joint Secretary (FI)||Sh. Lok Ranjan||Mission Directoremail@example.com|
|Director (FI)||Sh. Ashok Kumar Singh||Director (FI)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pradhan Mantri Jan – Dhan Yojana
(Beneficiaries as on 13.09.2017)
(All figures in Crore)
|Bank Category||Total Beneficiaries||Beneficiaries at rural/semi-urban centre bank branches||Beneficiaries at urban/metro centre bank branches||No. of RuPay cards issued to beneficiaries||Balance in beneficiary accounts|
|Public Sector Bank||24.38||13.31||11.07||18.30||52748.02|
|Regional Rural Bank||4.89||4.12||0.77||3.60||11688.11|
“प्रधानमंत्री जन–धन योजना, वित्तीय सेवाओं के लिए भारत सरकार द्वारा एक राष्ट्रीय मिशन शरू किया गया है, जैसे कि बैंकिंग बचत और जमा खातों, प्रेषण, क्रेडिट, बीमा, पेंशन एक सस्ती तरीके से आदि। यह प्रधानमंत्री जन–धन योजना (वित्तीय समावेश) अभियान 28 अगस्त 2014 को भारत के प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा शुरू किया गया था। वित्त मंत्रालय के उद्घाटन दिवस पर इस योजना को चालू किया गया। पीएमजेडीवाई योजना के तहत 1.5 करोड़ बैंक खाते खोल दिए गए थे। इसके तहत लगभग 665 बिलियन (10 अरब अमेरिकी डॉलर) जमा किए गए थे।”
PMJDY is a national mission on financial inclusion, which aims to include an integrated approach to bringing comprehensive financial inclusion of all the families of the country. Under which there is at least one basic banking account for every household, financial literacy, access to credit, insurance and pension facilities. In addition, beneficiaries will get a Rs 1 debit card, in which the underlying accident insurance cover of 1 lakh will be covered. It has also been envisaged to send all government benefits (from Center / State / Local Body) to the beneficiaries’ accounts and forward the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme of the Central Government. Mobile transactions through telecommunication operators and their established centers as cash out points have also been planned to be used for financial inclusion under the scheme.