Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in Hindi, Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Guidelines, Kaushal Vikas Yojana Trade, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Details
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Introduction: The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a skill development initiatives initiated by the Government of India. Its aim is to increase the efficiency of the potential and existing daily wage earner by encouraging qualification towards employable skills and providing monetary prizes and prizes and providing quality training to them. The Scheme was subsequently launched on 15 July, 2015, on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day by Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. These plans will work under skill development and entrepreneurship.
PMKVY Short Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Budget||Rs 120 Million|
|Launch Date||15th July 2015|
|Award||2000 to 2500|
|Target Audience||Employable Skills and to Increase Working Efficiency|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Purpose / Objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) (मकसद/ उद्देश्य)
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji has a dream that every citizen of India should live on his strength in this world, he does not have to depend on anyone, due to this, Hon’ble Prime Minister has started a scheme whose name Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). The prime objective of PMKVY is to promote competency to employable skills and increase the work efficiency of potential and existing daily wage earners by providing monetary prizes and prizes and providing quality training to them.
- Examining various types of jobs for employment and untrained youth for free.
- After completion of the examination, the government will give financial support to them and together with their jobs also.
- During the test, the youth will be helped by the experience so that they have the perfect opportunity to retain their talents.
- The test period is 3 months, 6 months and 1 year, after which you will be provided a job in your area.
- The skill development center will be set up with the help of this scheme which will help in completing various government schemes of the government.
- Due to not having many young skills, they are unemployed, they will be made eligible for this.
“The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a skill development initiative of the Government of India for recognition and standardization of skills”
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Award (पुरस्कार):
Under this scheme the average prize money per person has been kept as 8,000 rupees. Already the wage earner having a standard level skill will be recognized as a scheme and the average prize money for them is 2000 to 2500. In the first year, a target of distributing 15 billion for this scheme has been set. Training programs have been prepared on the basis of National Business Level (NOS) and specially developed qualification packs in different areas of skill.
“प्रधान मंत्री कौशल विकास योजना (पीएमकेवीवाई) कौशल विकास और उद्यमिता मंत्रालय (एमएसडीई) की प्रमुख योजना है। इस कौशल प्रमाणन योजना का उद्देश्य उद्योग-संबंधित कौशल प्रशिक्षण लेने के लिए बड़ी संख्या में भारतीय युवाओं को सक्षम करना है जो उन्हें बेहतर आजीविका हासिल करने में मदद करेगा। पहले सीखने के अनुभव या कौशल के साथ व्यक्तियों का भी मूल्यांकन किया जाएगा और मान्यता प्राप्त प्राथमिकता (आरपीएल) के तहत प्रमाणित किया जाएगा।”
PMKVY Fund (कोष/ रकम):
For the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the Cabinet has approved the expenditure of 120 billion. Which are approved ₹ 15 billion for the first year.
- Out of the total outlay of Rs.1120 crore for the expenditure on skill training of 14 lakh youth, special emphasis has been given to identify prior learning, for which Rs.2020 crores have been provided.
- Awareness will be focused on efforts to create and mobilize, for which 67 crores have been provided.
- With the participation of State Governments, Municipal Bodies, Panchayati Rai Institutions and Community based organizations, will be collected locally through the skill mela organized.
- There is also the support and appointment facility of the Central Government under this scheme, for which an outlay of Rs. 67 crore has been given.
- 150 crores rupees have been allocated for the training of youth of the North Eastern region
PMKVY Goal (लक्ष्य):
The aim of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is to train 10 million Indian youth by 2016-20. Through which they have to increase their morale by giving the prize money and increase the work efficiency of the existing daily wage earner.
“The brand of this scheme is Ambedkar Sachin Tendulkar. Tendulkar is the ideal of Indian youth, so he has chosen a great cricketer to encourage him.”
Performance of PMKVY (प्रदर्शन):
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, 18 July 2016, 18 lakh to 17.93 lakh candidates were trained who nominated for this scheme. Now in the next 4 years, 1-2 million people will be trained through it.
Eligible Beneficiaries (योग्य लाभार्थि):
- Under this scheme it is important to be a citizen of the country of the elected India.
- The applicant needs to be registered for one year under one of the schemes launched from the scheme. The applicant must have knowledge of his selected technique.
- During this operation the scheme is taking advantage of this monetary prize for the first and only time.
- Registration for any of the remaining schemes is mandatory.
- Once the training is done, the award decided by the government will be given to the applicant at the same time.
Money transfer process (मनी ट्रांसफर प्रक्रिया)
The complete process of transfer of money from nomination for a fully certified trainee is as follows:
- Trainee joining a training partner with a training center and choose a course of your preference
- In order to provide relevant information to the training associate, the trainee who captures the details of all the candidates on SDMS for training facilities
- Measure in the Training Center
- Get certified from the training partner on successful completion of the assessment
- NSDC is subject to valid basis certification to pass the monetary award for pass and certified trainees.
- The main features of skill training will be that it will be done by the NSDC on the basis of the evaluation demand based on the recent skill differential exercises made for the period 2013-17. Consultation will be taken to assess the demand of Central Ministries / Departments / State Governments, Industry and Trade. A demand aggregator platform will be launched for this purpose.
- Skilling’s goal will be linked to the demand of other major programs such as Make in India, Digital India, National Solar Mission and Clean India Campaign in recent days. Under the new scheme, skill training will focus primarily on those who enter the labor market for the first time and will mainly target Class 10 and Class 12.
- This scheme will be implemented through NSDC training partners. Presently, NSDC has 187 training partners with more than 2300 centers.
- Apart from this, training providers affiliated to the Center / State Government will be utilized for training under this scheme.
- All training providers will have to go through a proper diligence before being eligible to participate under this scheme.
- Under PMKVY, focus will be on better courses, better teaching and better trained trainers.
- Training will include soft skills, personal preparation, practical changes to cleanliness, good work ethics.
- Sector Skill Council and State Governments have closely monitored the skill training under PMKVY.
How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (कैसे करें आवेदन):
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the official site of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Now you open the application form given there.
- Fill this form with your correct information as soon as the name, father’s name, your address, phone number, your educational qualification etc.
- You select your own technology sector (30-40 technical areas will be shown on the website) and also select an additional technical field.
- Now select your testing center (select the area around you).
- Now click on the “save/ submit” button.
Click Here – Apply Online PMKVY Form
Click Here – Training Center
Various subjects for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (विभिन्न विषयों):
Different logos have different skills, different thinking of two different people, keeping this in mind, the government has released lists of 34 different subjects. You will be given training under these subjects.
|Sr. No.||Industry / Skill Council||Number of Courses / Job Roles|
|2||Apparel, Madeups & Home Furnishing||9|
|4||Beauty and Wellness||7|
|5||BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance)||6|
|9||Earthmoving & Infrastructure Building||10|
|10||Electronics & Hardware||9|
|12||Furniture and Fitting||2|
|13||Gems and Jewellery||9|
|17||Iron and Steel||9|
|18||IT and ITES||6|
|22||Media and Entertainment||8|
|24||Paints & Coatings||1|
|25||People with Disability||3|
|33||Textiles & Handloom||7|
|34||Tourism & Hospitality||9|
PMKVY Full Details with Logo
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Fee (शुल्क):
There are many young people in the country who want to do a lot in their life but lack of money can not make their desired course. Because of this, the government has implemented this scheme to make the youth of India strong and self-reliant. You do not have to pay any kind of fee for this. These courses are absolutely free for you.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Duration (अवधि):
Several small curricular courses have been included in this plan. There are different time periods for doing different courses. Under this scheme, the courses of the courses are usually 3 to 6 months and for some hard courses 1 year.