Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online, Pradhanmantri Rojgar Yojna Details, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online Form, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Application Form, Rojgar Yojana Online Registration, Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojna 2017 In Hindi, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana In Hindi PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana PMRPY Loan Online Form, pmrpy.gov.in
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Details
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Objectives / Key Features
- PMRPY Target
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme Benefits
- PMRY Reservation
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana How to Apply
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan for Youth
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana in Hindi
- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Process of implementation
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana PMRPY Loan Online Form, pmrpy.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme – This is a central government ambitious scheme of the central government which we know as the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme. Under this scheme, the central government will train the youth and start a business for which the interest rate will be equivalent to starting the business. Under this scheme, selected applicants will be called for training and after successful completion of training, the government will provide loans to the applicants. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan 2017 Registration is available on the government’s online portal. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme, the opportunity of self-employment can be made available to unemployed youth/women by providing loans from banks.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme (PMRY)|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Launch Date||02nd October 1993|
|Motive||Free Electricity Connection|
|Budget Distribution||60% Central Govt & 40% State Govt|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Objectives / Key Features
The main feature of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is that the educated unemployed youth / women of the city and village are catalysed to start their business. Its interest rate is very low and it is possible to divide the loan in easy instalments and pay it for 7 years. In this, mortgage is not taken in any other kind of loan, only goods manufactured from debt are considered mortgages.
- The young men and women who are not employed and whose age is between 18 and 35, and whose family income is only Rs 40000 (On the month) and at least the matriculation pass.
- In addition to Matric pass, ITI Passed youth / women and all those who have been trained by the government sponsored (at least 6 months duration) technical courses.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme Benefits
- Under the PMRY loan 2017, the government will provide 15% to 20% subsidy to the applicants.
- Government will provide repayment time for 3 to 7 years under this scheme.
- Government to promote small areas and businesses 1 million
- Will help up to Rs.
- Will provide 2 lakh for other activities.
- Applicants who start a business in partnership will get a loan of 10 lakh rupees.
This scheme is divided into two parts through reservation:
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes 22.5%
- OBC category 27%.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who want to apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Plan should have passed at least 8th grade.
- Applicants for PMRY Loan 2017 should be between 18-40 years of age.
- Income of the applicant family should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- The applicant must have proof of permanent resident of at least 3 years.
- Applicants should not be involved in any type of government or private sector job.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana How to Apply
- Applicants who want to apply for PMRY 2017 can visit the official website and open the link to the application form given on this page.
- Download the given application form
- Fill the downloaded form with a good line
- Submit it to the bank you are taking from the loan.
- Under the PMRY scheme, unemployed people can get loans from all the banks which are connected with government schemes.
Click here – Official Site
Click Here – PMRY Application Form Download
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan for Youth
To meet the target of the Prime Minister’s Employment Plan, the District is a well-established environment component for many State / Central support programs. Agencies of rural areas are accountable for discussing with special areas banks, preparing self-employed diagrams, their achievement and general management of District PMR Agency. Under the chairmanship of the District Collector / Deputy Administrator, the scheme is being looked at by the District PMRE and running in the district system.
It is mandatory to collect the committee at least once in one month and send a journal advert statement in a systematic form to the State Director of Industries / Union Territories. In the first four years of the 8th Five Year Examination, the objective of the process to start nearly 7 lakh efforts and resultant employment in comparison to more than one million micro notified unemployed women.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana in Hindi
प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार योजना केंद्र सरकार की एक महत्वाकांक्षी योजना है जिसे हम प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार योजना ऋण योजना के रूप में जानते हैं। इस योजना के अंतर्गत, केंद्र सरकार युवाओं को प्रशिक्षित करेगी और एक व्यवसाय शुरू करने के लिए मदद करेगी, जिसके लिए ब्याज दर व्यवसाय शुरू करने के लिए नहीं के बराबर होगी। इस योजना के अंतर्गत चयनित आवेदकों को प्रशिक्षण के लिए बुलाया जाएगा और प्रशिक्षण के सफल समापन के बाद सरकार आवेदकों को ऋण प्रदान करेगी। प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार योजना ऋण पंजीकरण सरकार के ऑनलाइन पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध है। प्रधान मंत्री रोजगार योजना ऋण योजना, स्वयंरोजगार का अवसर बैंकों से ऋण प्रदान करके बेरोजगार युवाओं / महिलाओं को उपलब्ध कराया जा सकता है।
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Process of implementation
- Application is invited in the prescribed form by the District Industry Center.
- All the young men / women are interviewed for identification / selection of beneficiaries by district level or sub-committee formed for the purpose of implementation of the scheme and the necessary papers are checked.
- By selecting the beneficiaries, their applications are forwarded to the banks by the Committee for assessment and acceptance.
- The banks themselves make their commercial decisions, depending on the scheme’s potential and potential.
- The selected beneficiaries are provided by the bank as a loan. Only 15 percent of the loan or Rs 7500/ – is given for cash. At the same time, the total project cost will be 5% The beneficiary has to be attached to his level.
- The progress of the industries run by the selected beneficiaries is done by the review committee.
- 6-8 months is waived in the repayment of the loan, but later the interest has to be paid in easy installments with interest ranging from 3 to 7 years in one go.
You can get information about several types of Prime Minister schemes in our country from our page like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya Yojana), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY), Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojana (PMGY), Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY), Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana PMRPY. We have not made any impact on our plans. Even if you have to ask something about it, then you will be able to solve your problems as soon as possible by giving your question in the comment box below.