Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form, Ujjwala Yojana in Hindi, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2016, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List, Ujjwala Yojana List Name, Ujjwala Yojana Bpl List – State Wise, प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना Online Form
What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)?
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) is a welfare program / plan for the elimination of poverty by the Government of India, this scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi in 1 May 2016. The main objective of this program is to provide LPG gas connections to the families below poverty line for free. Through this scheme, nearly 50,000,000 LPG connections will be provided free of cost. In the first phase, till April 3, 2017, twenty lakh LPG connections had been completed. It is guided by a strong commitment to transforming the lives of poor women
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojna (PMUY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||1st May 2016|
|Motive||Providing LPG connections free to the women of below poverty line|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Guidelines
Objective: Under the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana, poor women will get free LPG gas connections. This scheme started by the Central Government will give the poor women the freedom to get the clay stove soon, in order to encourage the use of LPG instead of fossil fuels used for cooking in rural areas. One of the main objectives of the scheme is to promote women’s empowerment and protect their health.
Ujjawala Scheme aims to provide 5 million LPG connections in the name of women in BPL (below poverty line) families free of charge in India. Under the scheme, the government has set a target to distribute 5 million LPG connections to BPL families across the country. In the first phase, 709 districts have benefitted from these women. Some objectives of this scheme:
- Empowering women and protecting their health
- Reducing the serious health risks associated with cooking on the basis of fossil fuels.
- Reduction in the number of deaths in India due to improper cooking fuel.
- Preventing small children from severe respiratory diseases due to indoor air pollution by burning fossil fuels
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The eligible BPL families will be identified on the basis of data of SECC-2011. Although the basic eligibility criterion for this scheme is below:
- The name of the applicant should be in the list of figures of SECC-2011.
- Applicants should be more than women and 18 years of age.
- For this scheme female applicants should be related to BPL (below poverty line).
- Applicants should have a savings bank account in any nationalized bank across the country.
- The applicant’s house should not already have an LPG connection in the name of anyone.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Hindi
प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना (पीएमयूवाई) भारत सरकार एक महत्वपूर्ण कल्याणकारी कार्यक्रम/ योजना है इस योजना केंद्र सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही हैं जिसका उद्घाटन माननीय प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने 1 मई 2016 को किया। कार्यक्रम का उद्देश्य गरीबी रेखा से नीचे के परिवारों की महिलाओं को 50,000,000 एलपीजी कनेक्शन प्रदान कर रहा है। इस योजना से भारत के गरीब परिवारों की महिलाओं के चेहरों पर खुशी लाना हैं। इस योजना से गरीब महिलाओं को जल्द ही मिट्टी के चूल्हे से आजादी मिल जाएगी। गरीब परिवार की महिला सदस्यों को मुफ्त रसोई गैस (एलपीजी) कनेक्शन मुहैया कराने के लिए मंत्रिमंडल ने 8,000 करोड़ रुपये की योजना को मंजूरी दी है।
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Financial Help
Under the scheme, the Government of India is providing financial assistance of 1600 rupees for eligible BPL families for LPG connection. Under the scheme, LPG connections will be given on the names of the women who will be absolutely free (no charge of any kind)
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, poor women will get free LPG gas connections. This scheme started by the Central Government will give the poor women the freedom to get the clay stove soon, in order to encourage the use of LPG instead of fossil fuels used for cooking in rural areas. One of the main objectives of the scheme is to promote women’s empowerment and protect their health.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
Eligible female candidates of BPL families can fill the Ujjwala scheme KYC application form (in prescribed format) and apply offline for this scheme. For this, it is necessary for the candidates to fill 2 page application form and attach the required documents along with the form. Basic details like name, contact details, public money / bank account number, Aadhar card number etc. are necessary for filling the application form. Through this scheme, the government will provide two types of cylinders, of which 14.2 KG and one KG Need to mention your requirement from these two.
There are some basic details needed to be filled in the application form
- Name, age and contact details of the applicant with a photo
- Total monthly / annual income of the BPL family from which applicant is concerned.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Special State / UT
- With the application form, income certificate, BPL card may also be required to be connected.
- It is important for the applicant to make photocopies of the Aadhaar card complete.
PMUY Application Form Download
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form in Hindi – Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form in English – Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana KYC Application Form in Hindi – Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana KYC Application Form in English – Click Here
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
Those candidates who want to avail the scheme should have the following written documents/ PMUY List of Documents:
- BPL certificate authorized by the Panchayat Officer or Municipal Councillor
- BPL ration card
- A photo ID such as Aadhaar card or Voter ID
- A passport size photo
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- driving license
- Lease agreement
- Voter identity card
- Bill of telephone, electricity or water
- Copy of passport
- Self-declaration letter verified by gazetted officer
- Ration card
- Flat allocation / possession letter
- Housing Registration Document
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
SECC-2011 Data/ How to Download SECC-2011 Data Lists << download here
Contact Number/ Help-Line Number:
You can also call Toll Free Number of Ujjwala Yojana at 1800 266 6696 for any information about the scheme
Click Here – Download District Nodal Officer List (DNO)