प्रवासी तीर्थ दर्शन योजना 2019 आवेदन [लिस्ट] Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana 2019 Online Registration Portal. Know India Programme, Government of India Login. Eligibility, Last date of Registration, How to Apply Online, List of Selected candidates for Pravasi Tirth Darshan Scheme 2019.
Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana 2019 Online Application Form
A new flagship scheme for overseas Indians ‘Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana’ has been announced on the event of 15th ‘Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD)’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Varanasi on 22nd January 2019. According to this scheme, a cluster of Migrated or Overseas Indians will be taken on a government sponsored tour for religious destinations across the India twice a year.
About Yojana – प्रवासी तीर्थ दर्शन योजना 2019 आवेदन [लिस्ट]
- It is a scheme for the Overseas or Migrated Indians (विदेशी और प्रवासी भारतीय) which will allow them to take a free tour of the religious destinations of India on government sponsorship.
- The scheme has been announced under the ‘Special Know India Programs’ (KIPs).
- The Pravasi Teerth DarshanYojana will be held in India for 22 days with partner states Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh,Bihar, Tamil Nadu and Kerala from January 19, 2019 to February 10, 2019.
- The second KIP will be organized from January 31, 2019 to February 16,2019.
- The first batch of Indian Diaspora of 40 people will depart on Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (प्रवासीभारतीयदिवस) and begin their tour.
- The government will bear all the tour expenses that include boarding/ lodging/ gratis visa and also the air fare from their resident country.
- The tour will cover the major religious places of all the religions.
Who Can Apply / Eligibility for “Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana”
- Indian Origin people of age in between 45 to 60 years can apply and take the advantages of the scheme.
- People who have nevern in India before and falls under the Low Income Group can apply for the scheme on
- Preference will given to the residents of ‘Girmityasor Jahajis Countries’ such as Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad, Tobago and Jamaica.
How to Apply online for प्रवासी तीर्थ दर्शन योजना 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. www.kip.gov.in.
- You have to Register Online yourself for KIP.
- Provide the required details correctly.
- Take the print out of the form.
- Printed and signed Application Form along with 1 recent Passport size photograph. copy of Guyanese Passport to submitted to High Commission of India for the scheme latest by October 31, 2018.