Vidyanjali Yojana, Vidyanjali Yojana Salary, Vidyanjali Yojana Wikipedia, Vidyanjali Yojana in Hindi, Vidyanjali Yojana Online Registration, Vidyanjali Scheme UPSC, Vidyanjali Yojana Application Form, Vidyanjali Yojana Registration
Vidyanjali Yojana Scheme Towards Literacy
As we all know that there is an enormous number of children across the nation have been suffering due to the lack of education. The main reason for the children suffering from poor education is due to the fact of less teaching staffs across the nation. However, as per the sources, Prime minister of India has come up with the new scheme called Vidyanjali Yojana. This scheme is mainly launched mainly to provide the unique level of teaching sessions to the children by a ministry of HRD. This is the scheme launched to reduce the level of illiteracy.
Moto of Vidyanjali Yojana
For your information, the main ultimate goal of this scheme is to volunteer teacher staff to the children in schools. By using this scheme, the teachers where are all lacking in the schools can get required teachers. This kind of scheme will help the children to get the regular education for all the time. The lacking level of teachers will be going to fill by the retired persons and housewives with the required level of education. Hope this scheme will help the children to get their education back at the right time without any difficulties.
Features of Vidyanjali Yojana
People who all are looking for the features to know can have a look at below. Hope the features will help the people to know clearly with the facts about this scheme.
- This scheme is entirely about the teaching volunteer-based program.
- To improve the education, the community power is mainly being used.
- The volunteer doesn’t need any formal education to teach the children.
- The program is also helping to develop the personality of the child according to education.
- Government schools will get enough volunteers as teachers for children to teach.
These are the features that you should know if you are looking to gather information about this good scheme.
The candidates who all are want to be a volunteer should follow the allotted eligibility criteria by the government. To apply for this, you should be followed as –
- The candidates who all are retired from defense or as a retired school teachers or other retired government employees can make it possible as a volunteer.
- Apart from Indian origin, foreign national can also apply for this service.
- Also, people who do not belong to government service can also utilize this service.
- Housewives with required graduation degree can also volunteer.
How to Apply/ Registration Process
The candidates who all are interested in applying for the volunteer service under the scheme of Vidyanjali Yojana should follow the allotted eligibility criteria. To apply for the service, you need to follow the official website.
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the government portal www.mygov.in
- By following the site, you need to find the form regarding the service and fill it as per the requirements.
- Once the above process is done, get a hard copy of filled application form to the nearest schools to give service as a volunteer.