escholarship.tn.gov.in – Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship 2019 Form. Apply For TN Adi Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Scholarship System Application Form.
TN ADW Scholarship 2019 – escholarship.tn.gov.in/scholarship
Adi Dravidar and Tribal welfare Department is implementing various educational scholarship schemes form 1st Std. to PG and Ph.D. degree with the prime objective to provide quality education to the socially backward SC, ST people to ensure socio – economic, educational development, Social dignity and self-sustainability.
Key Features of Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Scholarship System
The students belonging to this department and converted to Christianity studying in Government and Government aided institutions:
- Are fully exempted by the State Government from paying the Tuition fees to the educational institutions without income ceiling.
- All Girl students from 3rd. III to V will be given INR 500/-, for VI Std and for VII & VIII Std will given INR 500, INR 1000 and INR 1500 respectively without any income limit.
- Pursuing UG, PG courses in the Government and Government aided Arts and Science Colleges are from paying the Special Fee and Exam Fee.
Various Pre Matric and Post Matric ADW Scholarships are provided by the state government of Tamil Nadu. Some of them are mention below:
Tamilnadu Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The scholarship to the children of those engaged in unclean occupation (scavenging of tanning, flaying and sweepers) irrespective of income, community and religion are covered under this programme.
- A lump sum ad hoc grant of INR1850/- p.a. paid to all the students.
Tamil Nadu ADW Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for IX and X Standard
- The scholarship is provide to the Adi Dravidar and Tribal students pursuing studies from IX to X standard.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2.0 lakh.
- An assistance of INR 1500 and Ad hoc grant INR 750 per year will given for the day scholars.
- Depending upon the course, maintenance allowance of INR 3500/- and Ad hoc grant INR 1000/- will credited into the bank accounts of the hostellers.
TN ADW Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarship is for the students pursue studies from 11th standard. Family annual income should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
- For the day scholars: Monthly assistance of INR 230/- to INR 550/- will given.
- For Hostellers: INR 380/- to INR 1200/- per month will given.
- All the compulsory and nonrefundable fees payable by the students studying in Government and Government aided institutions will credited as Scholarship to the account of the institutions.
- Scholarship is credit to the accounts of the students studying in self-financing colleges too.
- The tuition fees is directly credit to the account of the colleges by the Government.
- Depending upon the course of the students, maintenance allowance is credit to the bank account of them.
- For the students studying in Industrial Training Institutes the scholarship is credit into the accounts of the students and the institutions directly by the Director of Adi Dravidar Welfare.
State Special Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Family annual income should not exceed INR2 lakh.
- An amount of INR 100/- to INR 175/- per month for day scholars and INR 175/- to INR 350/- per month for the hostellers will be provided.
- Maintenance allowance will credited to the accounts of the student and college fees will credited to the accounts of the self-financing colleges.
State Government’s Higher Educational Special Scholarship
- Special Scholarship will credited only for the hostellers.
- The annual income does not exceed INR2 lakh.
- For UG and Diploma Courses: INR 7500/- per annum
- For Post Graduate and Professional course: INR 8000/- per annum
Click Here To Apply For ADW Scholarship.