Bihar Scholarship 2019 Online Last Date [Pre / Post Matric Scholarship]. Apply Online For Bihar Scholarship 2019 Application Form.
Bihar Scholarship 2019 [Pre/Post Matric Scholarship] – scholarships.gov.in
There is good news for the Bihar Students, that the Government of Bihar State releases various schemes for the welfare of all the sectors of the state. So, for the students of this state, Bihar Scholarship Post-Matric Scheme and Pre-Matric Scheme have been started now. Bihar Scholarship scheme will be provided to those SC, ST, and OBC, EBC category candidates who have not enough money to continue their study and fulfill their dream. Bihar Scholarship opens a vast gamut of educational opportunities for the students who are permanent residents of the state. The Government of Bihar and other private organizations together offer a number of scholarships for meritorious and underprivileged students of the state. The key objective of each Bihar scholarship is to encourage and motivate deserving students to pursue further studies regardless of any financial constraint.
बिहार के छात्रों के लिए खुशखबरी है, कि बिहार राज्य सरकार राज्य के सभी क्षेत्रों के कल्याण के लिए विभिन्न योजनाओं को जारी करती है। तो, इस राज्य के छात्रों के लिए, बिहार छात्रवृत्ति पोस्ट-मैट्रिक योजना और प्री-मैट्रिक योजना अब शुरू की गई है। बिहार छात्रवृत्ति योजना उन एससी, एसटी और ओबीसी, ईबीसी श्रेणी के उम्मीदवारों को प्रदान की जाएगी जिनके पास अपने अध्ययन को जारी रखने और अपने सपने को पूरा करने के लिए पर्याप्त पैसा नहीं है। बिहार छात्रवृत्ति उन छात्रों के लिए शैक्षिक अवसरों की एक विशाल श्रृंखला खोलती है जो राज्य के स्थायी निवासी हैं। बिहार सरकार और अन्य निजी संगठन मिलकर राज्य के मेधावी और वंचित छात्रों के लिए कई छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करते हैं। प्रत्येक बिहार छात्रवृत्ति का मुख्य उद्देश्य योग्य छात्रों को प्रोत्साहित करना और प्रेरित करना है ताकि वे किसी भी वित्तीय बाधा की परवाह किए बिना आगे की पढ़ाई कर सकें।
Main Objective of Bihar Pre / Post Matric Scholarship 2019
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities of Bihar so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
इस योजना का उद्देश्य बिहार के अल्पसंख्यक समुदायों के आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्गों से संबंधित मेधावी छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करना है ताकि उन्हें उच्च शिक्षा के लिए बेहतर अवसर प्रदान करने के साथ उच्च शिक्षा में उनकी प्राप्ति की दर में वृद्धि हो सके और उनकी रोजगार क्षमता में वृद्धि हो सके।
Bihar Scholarship 2019 POST and PRE MATRIC Scholarship – www.bcebewelfare.nic.in
|Type of Scholarship||Pre and Post Matric Scholarship|
|Starting Date||12 February, 2019|
|Last Date||05 March, 2019|
|Purpose||Provide financial support to economic wreak candidates|
|Selection Process||Academic Marks/Family Income|
List of Post Matric Bihar Scholarship 2019
- Bihar OBC Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC / ST / SC Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC students
- Bihar MCM Scholarship
- Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana for EBC Students
- Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana for Backward Class
- OBC Girl Residential Scholarship + 2 High School
- Kalyan Scholarship for OBC Students
Eligibility Criteria For Pre / Post Matric Bihar Scholarship 2019
Here, are some key points to get eligible for Post Matric Scholarships:
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 Lakh.
- It is offered by state government to candidates.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC category students of Bihar is offered only to the students studying in Class 1 to 10.
- The scholarship scheme is sanctioned to the students in 50:50 ratio of girls and boys.
- Resident of Bihar
- Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh.
Procedure of Application and Selection For Bihar Scholarship 2019
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities will announce the details of the scheme and invite applications by issuing an advertisement in the leading newspapers and through the websites and other media outfits. Applications will be called for through an on-line scholarship management program to be developed for this purpose.
- The applicants should submit their application through the on-line system within the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. All requisite documents like photograph, proof of age, disability certificate, income certificate of the parent, etc. duly filled in the prescribed format will be required to be uploaded in the on-line system.
- The candidates after filling up the application on-line shall submit a print out of the application to the School/Institute in which he/she is studying.
- The School/Institute shall forward the application to the Education Department of the State Govt. concerned after doing the necessary verification of the facts contained in the application like age, date of birth, PWD certificate, recognition of the course, fees received etc. The State Education Deptt. shall carry out necessary prudence check including recognition of the Institute concerned and forward the application with their recommendation to the Deptt. of Disability Affairs.
- Final selection will done by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities based on the recommendations of the State Education Department considering, inter alia, the no. of slots available to that particular State. The no. of slots available to any State is decided on the basis of percentage of population of PWDs of that State in comparison to the total PWD population of India.
- In case a candidate is a permanent resident of one State but studying in another State, his application will be considered under the slot of his home State and his application needs the recommendation of the Education Department of the State of which he is a permanent resident.
How to Apply For Bihar Scholarship 2019 – Online Registration Form
- Log in to the official website i.e. “www.bcebewelfare.nic.in” or “scstwelfare.bih.nic.in“.
- Now choose the scholarship scheme section and enter it.
- Just click on your desired scheme.
- Select Fresh/Renewal Application Form link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
Documents Needed For Bihar Scholarship
- Domicile Certificate;
- Aadhar Card;
- Bank Passbook first page copy;
- Candidates must write the IFSC code of the bank on photocopy of bank passbook first page;
- Parents’ Income Certificate;
- 10th Marksheet Copy;
- Category Certificate;
- Candidates’ Photograph;
- Receipt of the fee of the institution of that year
- Submit the details and take a temporary print out of duly filled application form.
- Check it once and take final print out of duly filled application form.
- Submit the application form to your college/Institute.
Click Here To Apply For Bihar Scholarship 2019.