HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form [Apply Online], Eligibility, Dates, Rewards, Application Form Status, How To Apply from www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship.
HDFC Scholarship 2019 – www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship
With the aim of empowering individuals who are economically and socially underprivileged, the HDFC bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) programme is one of those many efforts to support the children economically.
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Scheme aims to help the families in economic crisis which affect the education of their children adversely. ECSS is a helping hand providing financial assistance to get over such Personal/Family Crisis.
- The Scholarship can be availed for a maximum of two consecutive years. The students are required to reapply and requalify each year.
Eligibility For HDFC Scholarship
- Students of class 6th to 12th studying in any Government aided or Private school are eligible to apply for HDFC Scholarship.
- College students pursuing UG/ PG Degree/ Diploma courses in institutes recognized under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Government can apply for the scheme.
- Students going through a Crisis Situation can apply for the scholarship.
- One student per family can apply.
Crisis Situation Criteria For HDFC Scholarship
A Crisis Situation can be defined as:
- Sudden occurrence of an incident that has created a situation where the student/family requires financial support.
- For Sudden job loss
- Sudden death/separation of parents
- Accident/death of siblings
- Sudden onset of a critical or life threatening illness
HDFC Scholarship Benefits
|Course/ Class||Reward Money|
|Class 6th to 12th||Upto INR 10000/- Per Annum|
|UG/ PG Degree or Diploma||Upto INR 25000/- Per Annum|
- The scholarship award money will be paid via DD/Cheque in favour of the educational institute.
- The DD/ Cheque will be sent to the nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
- The respective institutes will receive intimation by mail, with a copy to the student.
Selection Procedure For HDFC Scholarship
- Received applications will be assessed on the basis of the criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s management.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the score obtained by them in various selection parameters.
- While every effort will be made to ensure a fair screening, the management reserves the right to decide the final recipients.
- The final list of scholarships will be uploaded on the Bank’s website.
- Selected students will be communicated through SMS/telephone calls on the registered number.
How To Apply For HDFC Scholarship – Application Process
Application form and application details are available on the HDFC website. You need to visit the website in order to apply for the scheme.
- Open the website i.e. www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship/.
- The applicant can apply only online through the link given on HDFC Bank website Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- You will be forwarded to a new window asking for your mail id.
- Enter your email id and a password will be sent to your mail id.
- Enter the password and the application form will be opened.
- Fill up the form with correct data.
- Define your crisis.
- Upload all the necessary documents (mentioned below) in PDF/JPEG format.
- Submit the form.
Documents Required For HDFC Scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Verification form duly signed and stamped by School Principal/ College Dean/Director printed on the institute letterhead.
- Bank Account Details of the Institute
- Last Year’s mark sheet
- Copies of Address Proof,
- Doctor’s Note (in case of illness),
- 10th/ 12th marksheet
- Salary Slip (if any)